Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

WrapLady

I like you... welcome! :howdy:

So... have you had to deal with an Bridezillas yet?

No bridezillas, it's typically the bridesmaids who are total divas. Not all of them, but I've had a few. I can always tell, they're the ones who think they day is about them. They complain about their hair, their dress, they look fat, etc. You know the girls who need everyone to reassure them and want all attention on them? The brides are actually a breeze.

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
Let's think this one through now, WR.... What scientifically and specifically do you expect 45 minutes of compression to do to skin that has basically been torn and scarred at the sub-surface?

she should just have hubby sit on her.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
No ... I am dead serious. I am done attacking you now. You have proven that you can take it. :coffee: Mazzeltov and welcome and such.

Now does the wrapping help with stretchmarks.
I'm her helper when it comes to the saran wrap. Just so you know. :coffee:

No bridezillas, it's typically the bridesmaids who are total divas. Not all of them, but I've had a few. I can always tell, they're the ones who think they day is about them. They complain about their hair, their dress, they look fat, etc. You know the girls who need everyone to reassure them and want all attention on them? The brides are actually a breeze.

I could see that...:lol: I love to watch "Say yes to the dress" and I always cringe when the bride brings along her bridesmaids. It always seems as if the bridesmaids wrinkle their nose at the dresses that make the bride look amazing and then cheer for the dresses that make her look like a schlep...:lol: