Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

WrapLady

No ... I am dead serious. I am done attacking you now. You have proven that you can take it. :coffee: Mazzeltov and welcome and such.

Now does the wrapping help with stretchmarks.

I use the product but I can't speak personally for the stretchmarks because I haven't had any children so I don't have stretchmarks, but according to the product information, yes it's supposed to work for stretchmarks. I've also seen before & after pictures and the stretchmarks have faded. I've looked over the ingredients list and one of them is Ivy Leaf Extract, which has been shown to help fade stretch marks.

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
I use the product but I can't speak personally for the stretchmarks because I haven't had any children so I don't have stretchmarks, but according to the product information, yes it's supposed to work for stretchmarks. I've also seen before & after pictures and the stretchmarks have faded. I've looked over the ingredients list and one of them is Ivy Leaf Extract, which has been shown to help fade stretch marks.

What exactly did you need to wrap. You're not exactly plump or anything.

:friendzone:

:roflmao: :nondate:

She'll give him a pen....

:wr:

I didn't wanna wrap that ocean wave lookin, stretch marked to the max tummy airhead anyway.

JK wr, LYMI :kiss:

:frown: You really hurt my feelings :bawl:

:huggy: I will do some more research and consider it.

A wrap is supposed to temporarily dehydrate the wrapped area giving the appearance of weight loss and firmness. So let's say you are going to be in a wedding and you want that princess waistline dress to look as good as possible that day, you can get wrapped and hope to temporarily loose some inches from your waist.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
A wrap is supposed to temporarily dehydrate the wrapped area giving the appearance of weight loss and firmness. So let's say you are going to be in a wedding and you want that princess waistline dress to look as good as possible that day, you can get wrapped and hope to temporarily loose some inches from your waist or just start doing meth about 6 months beforehand.

:jet:

WrapLady

I don't think I'm overweight or anything! I mainly did it for the toning/firming aspects. I saw some before and after pictures of girls and guys who weren't big but they used the wraps and they had more definition after. That's why I tried it. I also wanted to try a few of their skin care products, I heard good things about their eye cream....and they had some drink mixes I wanted to try. I liked the products which is why I thought, hey I should sign on and do this for fun, just like I do the makeup for fun. Sometimes sitting in a cubicle all day everyday can be a bit draining believe it or not, I just wanted to do somethings that go me up & moving. I'm a people person and I genuinely do like making people look and feel better, that's why I do makeup. I love when people look in the mirror and say how great they look!

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
I don't think I'm overweight or anything! I mainly did it for the toning/firming aspects. I saw some before and after pictures of girls and guys who weren't big but they used the wraps and they had more definition after. That's why I tried it. I also wanted to try a few of their skin care products, I heard good things about their eye cream....and they had some drink mixes I wanted to try. I liked the products which is why I thought, hey I should sign on and do this for fun, just like I do the makeup for fun. Sometimes sitting in a cubicle all day everyday can be a bit draining believe it or not, I just wanted to do somethings that go me up & moving. I'm a people person and I genuinely do like making people look and feel better, that's why I do makeup. I love when people look in the mirror and say how great they look!

well there you go, glad we can help. next thing you know you will be out with us at the bar one night wrapping during karaoke.

so can you give us the step by step of how you do the wrapping? do you do it or is it self applied?

Looking at the before and afters... Mandy looks incredible! I haven't seen her since she was about 12. :eek:ldmaid: