Tone, tighten, and firm in as little as 45 minutes

mamatutu

mama to two
Ick snay, Ick snay.... I have to get her loosened up first. You're blowin my cover here.... :tantrum

Yep! I was right. Love you, Hank! :love: Oh, sorry, off topic. You go, wrap!

Edit: How old are you, baja? I know men mature later than women (I assume you are a man). Just wondering because your language is so elementary, my dear.

Last edited:

WrapLady

well there you go, glad we can help. next thing you know you will be out with us at the bar one night wrapping during karaoke.

so can you give us the step by step of how you do the wrapping? do you do it or is it self applied?

You can do it yourself. At a party I would wrap people since it's quicker that way and you can all see results before you purchase anything. If someone is uncomfortable, they can wrap themselves. You don't have to disrobe, just lift your shirt up so that your stomach is accessible. Basically I start with measuring. I measure at the belly button, and 2 inches above and 2 inches below the belly button. Then I just open the pack with the wrap, unfold it, put it on cream side down, then wrap over it with saran wrap to hold it in place. The wrap itself isn't tight, it doesn't wrap all the way around you. It kind of lays on your stomach and it's moist so it will slip. You can however wear a tight top or even shape wear to hold it in place. I use saran wrap so it doesn't get on clothes. You leave it on for 45 minutes then simply take it off. Then you take your measurements again. Drinking water is a must too. You should ideally drink a bottle while the wrap is on. Results are progressive over the next 72 hours. The wrap has detoxifying ingredients so they recommend you at least drink half of your body weight in ounces for the next 72 hours. For example, say you weigh 200lbs, you need to drink 100 ounces of water each day, that's about 5-6 bottles. You should also measure yourself each day and take before & after pictures. This isn't meant to replace diet/exercise. It's made to help you achieve better results and to jump start a fitness plan. They have supplements, protein drinks, protein bars, and an online community you can join that offers fitness/nutrition tips, recipes etc. They even have chin and face applicators....who knew??

somdfunguy

not impressed
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

WrapLady said:
well there you go, glad we can help. next thing you know you will be out with us at the bar one night wrapping during karaoke.

so can you give us the step by step of how you do the wrapping? do you do it or is it self applied?

You can do it yourself. At a party I would wrap people since it's quicker that way and you can all see results before you purchase anything. If someone is uncomfortable, they can wrap themselves. You don't have to disrobe, just lift your shirt up so that your stomach is accessible. Basically I start with measuring. I measure at the belly button, and 2 inches above and 2 inches below the belly button. Then I just open the pack with the wrap, unfold it, put it on cream side down, then wrap over it with saran wrap to hold it in place. The wrap itself isn't tight, it doesn't wrap all the way around you. It kind of lays on your stomach and it's moist so it will slip. You can however wear a tight top or even shape wear to hold it in place. I use saran wrap so it doesn't get on clothes. You leave it on for 45 minutes then simply take it off. Then you take your measurements again. Drinking water is a must too. You should ideally drink a bottle while the wrap is on. Results are progressive over the next 72 hours. The wrap has detoxifying ingredients so they recommend you at least drink half of your body weight in ounces for the next 72 hours. For example, say you weigh 200lbs, you need to drink 100 ounces of water each day, that's about 5-6 bottles. You should also measure yourself each day and take before & after pictures. This isn't meant to replace diet/exercise. It's made to help you achieve better results and to jump start a fitness plan. They have supplements, protein drinks, protein bars, and an online community you can join that offers fitness/nutrition tips, recipes etc. They even have chin and face applicators....who knew??

Looks like your thread is surviving and you may even gain some buisness.

Best of luck!

WrapLady

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Galaxy S III )

Looks like your thread is surviving and you may even gain some buisness.

Best of luck!

We shall see, this has been one tough crowd. I couldn't finish my lunch over this. I almost cried earlier! It's kind of funny to me now. I think I'm going to need some thicker skin to survive this bunch!