Tony Stewart runs over another racer...

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
So...you want it both ways..or what? You lost me...

The rule is a knee-jerk rule. Kevin Ward didn't die because he got out of his car, he died because he got out of his car and ran in to traffic to, I don't even know, I have no clue what the kid was thinking.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The rule is a knee-jerk rule. Kevin Ward didn't die because he got out of his car, he died because he got out of his car and ran in to traffic to, I don't even know, I have no clue what the kid was thinking.

Yep, because you have stupid drivers, you have to protect them from themselves. The alternative works for me also though; you run into traffic at your own risk, if you get hit to damn bad.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You didn't think so? I just always thought of those guys as cowboys, really cool. Race car drivers. :hot: Chick racers were even cooler - Shirley Muldowney had more balls than most men. :hot:

Other sports guys just didn't have that same hot factor.

My LW seems to think at least one rugby player is somewhat hot.

CrashTest

There is already a new rule issued prohibiting drivers from leaving their vehicles while on teh track, except in extenuating circumstances like fire. Saw that reported just today. Not sure if it only covers that one race track..the class..or what.

I saw that earlier today but did not see anywhere what the penalty is for breaking the rule.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yo, Mr. know it all there was a race car driver named Jimmy Stewart, yes he is dead and yeas his brother Jackie Stewart more widely known in the US, other than Britain where they are both from. You are already so good at being such an azz, do you think that calling a woman who remembered an incident that actually happened but just happened to cross two things as having no clue about racing. Not only can I give my two cents about whatever the flip I choose. It does not change that that azzhole still got out his car when he shouldn't have and yanked the fender away from his tire and ended up getting in trouble. I guess you must be one of those smug type people that think women should be seen and not heard and unless we are 100% correct then we should just get back in the kitchen and grab you another beer and make you some mare nachos.
You weren't referring to the 1953 Jimmy Stewart and everybody who read your post knows it!! Gotta love Google though right? You have no clue what you're talking about and are embarrassed by me pointing it out.

And as Dippy pointed out you still got it all wrong so now get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me some pie. :wench:

Last edited:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
You weren't referring to the 1953 Jimmy Stewart and everybody who read your post knows it!! Gotta love Google though right? You have no clue what you're talking about and are embarrassed by me pointing it out.

And as Dippy pointed out you still got it all wrong so now get your bitch ass in the kitchen and make me some pie. :wench:

So what kind of pie would you like with your cold beer, Master? I make an awesome Humble Pie. Look I'm not here to argue or piss an moan.. Just because I may not know all the correct names or have watched every race ever broadcast does not make be a ignorant person to the world of racing.

In fact I was lucky enough to see my first race in Richmond at 11 yrs. old. I also got to meet Ricky Rudd and attend his fan club birthday party at the track after the race. I still have many pictures of me standing with his arm around me and I barely reached his armpit. At that time he raced for Piedmont. In my later years I went to the Daytona 500 in 1997. In that race (which ended under caution) Jeff Gordon won. Traffic sucked. Ernie Irvin lost his hood and injured a few in the stands directly before ours and Dale Earnhardt crashed, the wrecker came to tow his car, hooked it up and he said eff it and got back in the car made them put the car down and continued on. I have been at and or have seen some of the greatest moments of Nascar history which IMO ended by the mid 90's.

I happen to know that Richard Petty never raced in Busch sponsored (Saturday races) because it was promoted by a beer company. I had the pleasure of watching Darrell Waltrip win the Daytona 500 in 1989. I remember when Dale Earnhardt drove the Wrangler sponsored yellow and blue car. I have probably 400.00 of useless race apparel from those that no longer race or have switched teams. I remember when Ricky Craven was the shiznit and his awful wreck at Talladega. I know who Davey Allison was and was sad when died. Still have a beer stein commemorative of it. I have seen Tim Richmond's pecker on a poster at the Nascar Café in right after it opened in Myrtle Beach. Yes, Even stupid ignant me knows who Tim Richmond was and sadly how he died as well. I could go on and on and on, yet my point is be mindful of making snap judgments because I made a mistake when recalling a memory. Truthfully most people that were not avid race fans have no clue about what I even mentioned. P.S. Everything I just posted was due to my recollection and is no way guaranteed to be a 100% true and or correct. I am merely siting examples from my non perfect memory.

I also remember "Tony Stewart" on the David Lettermen show with a tweed looking blazer on after he won the championship. That damn blazer looked like someone pulled it out of their damn dirty laundry hamper. So once I am done with your pie and fetch your beer, I would like a hot cup of tea and a backrub okay. Dipstick in the meantime can just grab another tube of lube and continue on with what he does best.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you are confused it really is not my problem. We already know you live and breathe this chit because you have no life, woman or really any chance of morphing into one of these famous people who you probably sleep with limited cards with their stats on the back.

Yo, Mr. know it all there was a race car driver named Jimmy Stewart, yes he is dead and yeas his brother Jackie Stewart more widely known in the US, other than Britain where they are both from. You are already so good at being such an azz, do you think that calling a woman who remembered an incident that actually happened but just happened to cross two things as having no clue about racing. Not only can I give my two cents about whatever the flip I choose. It does not change that that azzhole still got out his car when he shouldn't have and yanked the fender away from his tire and ended up getting in trouble. I guess you must be one of those smug type people that think women should be seen and not heard and unless we are 100% correct then we should just get back in the kitchen and grab you another beer and make you some mare nachos.

Link 1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Stewart_(racing_driver)
Link 2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_Stewart

Oh and just for fun a smile for the road.:buttkick:

Other than that you can bicker back and forth, compare race cards, types of headsets you wear, and brag about who has wasted more money on clothing to celebrate and honor your man of choice. Other than that peace out and kiss my grits and remember that there are those of us that do not live our lives for the next race.

:yay:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I saw that earlier today but did not see anywhere what the penalty is for breaking the rule.
The rescue officials on scene will be required to push the dumb driver in front of the first car by. If that one misses, they keep trying until dumb ass is hit. :yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

I read somewhere that it would be a case by case determination. In other words, if you are the cream of the crop in NASCAR you will get little to no punishment and if you are one of the "others" they will take all your championship points, your team's points and fine you into oblivion.

CrashTest

I read somewhere that it would be a case by case determination. In other words, if you are the cream of the crop in NASCAR you will get little to no punishment and if you are one of the "others" they will take all your championship points, your team's points and fine you into oblivion.

That's what I thought.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Tony Stewart is a murderer, You can see plain as day he swerved to give him a little kick. Well that little kick turned in to murder. #### Tony Stewart!

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tony Stewart is a murderer, You can see plain as day he swerved to give him a little kick. Well that little kick turned in to murder. #### Tony Stewart!

:popcorn:

You love being the uninformed, deranged and minority opinion, doncha! Say...how's that been working out for you over the last few years...and failed property transactions and chit? You got that money you own me?