Tony Stewart runs over another racer...

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Dear Mr.Larry Gude,

I realise that if you don't know by now the shock may possibly kill you, but your constant references to Austin Dillon, who is the driver of the #3 car in NASCAR Sprint Cup series, are indicative of a lack of subject matter. I also recognize that you are actually trying to besmirch the name of Dale Earhardt Sr, thirteen years removed from his death. Please tell us what horrible things he did to make you a rabid hater of him thirteen years after his death, and remember, Mr.Stewart is in this predicament now because he has refused to humble himself and realise that he is not, never was, and never will be Dale Earnhardt Sr. Dale Earhardt Sr was not a killer of humans, Mr. Stewart is. This fact is non-negotiable and cannot be refuted by the sane.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Dear Mr.Larry Gude,

I realise that if you don't know by now the shock may possibly kill you, but your constant references to Austin Dillon, who is the driver of the #3 car in NASCAR Sprint Cup series, are indicative of a lack of subject matter. I also recognize that you are actually trying to besmirch the name of Dale Earhardt Sr, thirteen years removed from his death. Please tell us what horrible things he did to make you a rabid hater of him thirteen years after his death, and remember, Mr.Stewart is in this predicament now because he has refused to humble himself and realise that he is not, never was, and never will be Dale Earnhardt Sr. Dale Earhardt Sr was not a killer of humans, Mr. Stewart is. This fact is non-negotiable and cannot be refuted by the sane.

Dear Mr. Gary Webb, the point was, back in the day, and maybe you disagree, no one would have pulled that stupid stunt with Earnhardt and my point was not to besmirch ANYONE but, to point out that, back a few years, maybe it is less likely for a kid to feel so butt hurt that he HAS to do something as stupid as what's his face did. And, if anyone had been that stupid, most people, including me, would have FULLY backed Earnhardt.

So, if you'd like to pick a fight, you're going to have to seek one elsewhere because you're perceptions are wrong here.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dear Mr.Larry Gude,

Intended as satire, right?? I sure hope so...

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
So what kind of pie would you like with your cold beer, Master? I make an awesome Humble Pie. Look I'm not here to argue or piss an moan.. Just because I may not know all the correct names or have watched every race ever broadcast does not make be a ignorant person to the world of racing.

In fact I was lucky enough to see my first race in Richmond at 11 yrs. old. I also got to meet Ricky Rudd and attend his fan club birthday party at the track after the race. I still have many pictures of me standing with his arm around me and I barely reached his armpit. At that time he raced for Piedmont. In my later years I went to the Daytona 500 in 1997. In that race (which ended under caution) Jeff Gordon won. Traffic sucked. Ernie Irvin lost his hood and injured a few in the stands directly before ours and Dale Earnhardt crashed, the wrecker came to tow his car, hooked it up and he said eff it and got back in the car made them put the car down and continued on. I have been at and or have seen some of the greatest moments of Nascar history which IMO ended by the mid 90's.

I happen to know that Richard Petty never raced in Busch sponsored (Saturday races) because it was promoted by a beer company. I had the pleasure of watching Darrell Waltrip win the Daytona 500 in 1989. I remember when Dale Earnhardt drove the Wrangler sponsored yellow and blue car. I have probably 400.00 of useless race apparel from those that no longer race or have switched teams. I remember when Ricky Craven was the shiznit and his awful wreck at Talladega. I know who Davey Allison was and was sad when died. Still have a beer stein commemorative of it. I have seen Tim Richmond's pecker on a poster at the Nascar Café in right after it opened in Myrtle Beach. Yes, Even stupid ignant me knows who Tim Richmond was and sadly how he died as well. I could go on and on and on, yet my point is be mindful of making snap judgments because I made a mistake when recalling a memory. Truthfully most people that were not avid race fans have no clue about what I even mentioned. P.S. Everything I just posted was due to my recollection and is no way guaranteed to be a 100% true and or correct. I am merely siting examples from my non perfect memory.

I also remember "Tony Stewart" on the David Lettermen show with a tweed looking blazer on after he won the championship. That damn blazer looked like someone pulled it out of their damn dirty laundry hamper. So once I am done with your pie and fetch your beer, I would like a hot cup of tea and a backrub okay. Dipstick in the meantime can just grab another tube of lube and continue on with what he does best.
:killingme

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Tony Stewart will race at Atlanta on Sunday. He'll have a press conference on Friday and, if someone asks him about his thoughts on the media, it could be the most epic press conference ever.

NASCAR on NBC is on their sports channel right now.

CrashTest

Tony Stewart will race at Atlanta on Sunday. He'll have a press conference on Friday and, if someone asks him about his thoughts on the media, it could be the most epic press conference ever.

NASCAR on NBC is on their sports channel right now.

He needs to steal a page from the Obama damage control camp. "I'm not going to comment about an on-going investigation"

CrashTest

Report this morning says that the Sheriff is dragging his feet because of the Republican primary election for Sheriff is in 2 weeks and that he'll use the announcement to win favor with the voters. Report does not say what type of outcome will win favor with voters. Maybe if that dead driver is a local boy, then voters will be happy if Stewart is charged. Hard to say and report does not say.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
He needs to steal a page from the Obama damage control camp. "I'm not going to comment about an on-going investigation"

Uhhh, what investigation? I, uhhh, just heard about it this morning on the news, and uhhhh......

mamatutu

mama to two

I saw that today. I can't imagine they will indict him. I am not a race car fan, but what driver expects another driver to appear in the middle of a race track? I don't follow Stewart, but I find it hard to believe he would run over someone deliberately, no matter how full of themselves one is. Ward committed suicide, plain and simple. Not intentionally, but his anger/hot headedness killed him. JMO.

CrashTest

Doesn't matter. At least it shows the folks up there took it seriously and didn't let it just fade away.

mamatutu

mama to two
Doesn't matter. At least it shows the folks up there took it seriously and didn't let it just fade away.

Well, that is true. A death has to be investigated no matter what the circumstances. If deaths were overlooked for whatever reason, all of us would be in a bad place; so to speak.

CrashTest

This is starting to remind me of the movie Deliverance. Folks on that Grand Jury are going to be friends and/or relatives of the dead driver.