hot or not

• yes

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • no

Votes: 65 80.2%

• Total voters

bohman

Too Hot 4u said:
the last one was touched up....the others ones are horrid...give me a break...mine are natural.

There is nothing about you that is natural. :devilspawn:

Barnacle

Too Hot 4u said:

Based on your karma and your not-so-positve conversations with the folks on this board, 1) why would you put yourself out there like that? and 2) couldn't you have predicted the reaction you would get?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Too Hot 4u said:
I've got a 13 year old daughter that looks better then you, and she's not allowed to wear make-up!!

You are NOT anything special, and if I saw you in the mall you wouldn't warrant a second look..

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Question for Pixie and 2_hot

Which one of you takes it in the pooper...

Then I will decide which one is hotter :biggrin:

:roflmao:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
pixiegirl said:
That's the best you could do? I wear a size 2, I'm a real heffer. There are plenty of people here that have actually seen me and can vouch for that. Watch out for my 110 pound ass! :killingme

Wow, you really are fat....you got a 110 pound ass? :whistle: Sorry Pixie, just had to go there. :lmao: :huggy:

Toxick

Splat
Barnacle said:
Based on your karma and your not-so-positve conversations with the folks on this board, 1) why would you put yourself out there like that? and 2) couldn't you have predicted the reaction you would get?

You're making the faulty assumption that post-prime attention whores with low self-esteem issues make a distinction between positive and negative attention.