Tornado

mainman

Set Trippin
slotted said:
They are potted. My wife wants to take them with us cause they are her babies. Grew them from seeds. I'm not sure they can survive the move. I can probably give you one or two. It's the least I can do for you helping me load the truck. :killingme
::lmao: :killingme....

Let me know when you need the help...

crabcake said:
You're such a #### ... at least give her that. :neener:
Okay...:yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wenchy said:
Interior closet and cover up with heavy blankets, comforters.

Bathtub if you don't have that with a mattress on top of you.

Forget the windows and get far away from them.
Ya got to open the windows to equalize the pressure on the inside and the outside of the house.. or your house may IMPlode..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mainman said:
Yo yo yo.... me and shorty had ribs at Boomerangs this evening...

Back to your natural disaster....
I LOVEs me some Boomerangs Ribs... 10 times better then Jefro's....

mainman

Set Trippin
itsbob said:
I LOVEs me some Boomerangs Ribs... 10 times better then Jefro's....
I ordered half a rack for me and the kids rack for him...:boo: They were awesome, he just helped me eat mine...

Next time, I might just get a rack and a half...:lmao:

W

Wenchy

itsbob said:
Ya got to open the windows to equalize the pressure on the inside and the outside of the house.. or your house may IMPlode..

Find me one current source that cites that. It's kind of like the baby on the tummy or on the back thing.

Many people think opening windows during a tornado relieves pressure within the house, Brown said.

This is false.

Brown said people shouldn’t worry about windows if a tornado is coming. They should leave windows down because the glass will offer some protection from debris.

http://www.winchesterstar.com/TheWinchesterStar/010327/Area_storm.asp

H

hborror

sunflower said:
Where are you again? Its been raining on and off all evening

Im a southern girl that doesnt stop me from using my grill. Lower southern maryland BTW