Trading sex for food

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
as was stated quite profoundly by a highly regarded philosopher of the 70s... "If her daddy is rich take her out for a meal. If her daddy is poor do whatever you feel."

Everything of value I learned in life, I learned from Mungo Jerry. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think that the meal is a type of aphrodisiac. I mean it’s romantic, both standing in line, maybe deciding to share a #4, having her seductively carry the tray to the table by the ball crawl. Laughing flirtatiously as she picks a curly black hair out of the sammich. Drinking the cigarette butt tasting sweet tea from the same straw. Who wouldn’t expect too :smoochy: after that. :yay:

Wanna go out? :flowers:

Toxick

Splat
I think that the meal is a type of aphrodisiac. I mean it’s romantic, both standing in line, maybe deciding to share a #4, having her seductively carry the tray to the table by the ball crawl. Laughing flirtatiously as she picks a curly black hair out of the sammich. Drinking the cigarette butt tasting sweet tea from the same straw. Who wouldn’t expect too :smoochy: after that. :yay:

E. L. James?

Izzat you?

ZARA

What I find interesting is that during the dating phase, the men provide the food. After marriage (or marriage like partnerships), the woman provides the food.

So does this mean I am feeding my husband to have :smoochy: with me?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My serious relationship pattern doesn't follow the traditional norms.

First husband: we were high school sweeties and I think we were actually married before he picked up a check at a restaurant.

Shack up partner: I don't think we ever had a "date". We met, became friends, hung out all the time at his place or mine, declared our intentions one night, he moved in a few days later.

Second husband: he bought brunch on our first date, but I already knew that there was going to be some physical contact in his future. The actual date was just a formality. We were fairly twitterpated by that point.

Current commitment: I've known him for 30 years, then went from 0-60 in a 6-hour timeframe. After a week's grace period we acknowledged that this was it and...that was that.

I've never had a serious beau who started out by us dating a few times to get to know one another, then a kiss, then run the bases, then blah blah blah. I've always known them pretty well before any formal dating happened.

Hank

my war
And yet if some guy just handed you the $50 instead of using it to buy you dinner, that would be considered whorish. Dating is sooooo confusing....

I paid our check... I think you might owe me a little somethin' somethin'.... :coffee:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Current commitment: I've known him for 30 years, then went from 0-60 in a 6-hour timeframe. After a week's grace period we acknowledged that this was it and...that was that.

Speaking of that, shouldn't you be on the back nine right now? :tap:

Beta

Smile!
What I find interesting is that during the dating phase, the men provide the food. After marriage (or marriage like partnerships), the woman provides the food.

So does this mean I am feeding my husband to have :smoochy: with me?

Does he provide the main paycheck? If so, he's still paying, but now he's paying more...so you are expected to provide more than just :smoochy:

Remember what I said about knowing your role...:wench:

:lmao:

ZARA

Does he provide the main paycheck? If so, he's still paying, but now he's paying more...so you are expected to provide more than just :smoochy:

Remember what I said about knowing your role...:wench:

:lmao:

I know my role VERY well. And trust me, he pays...a lot...and probably more than he bargained for! 'Cause I am a very high maintenance woman. Poor guy.
But I do make sure he stays happy and well fed.