Trading sex for food

CaneCorso

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 66

ZARA

The best way to keep a man happy is to be seen and not heard. :coffee:

Yea...not my hubs. Any time I am quiet he asks me, "What's wrong? Did I do something to piss you off?":killingme (smart man)

He doesn't like it when I am silent. He prefers me animated and bubbly and chatty.

(I'm his bestest friend. I learned this by accident one day. They guys wanted him to go out and have a few beers with them. I encouraged him to go. He said to me, "Why? When I can sit here and have a few beers with you? I prefer your company over anyone else's." The best part...he didn't want any :smoochy: just :huggy: and :gossip:, which made me :blushing: & :smooch:)

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Yea...not my hubs. Any time I am quiet he asks me, "What's wrong? Did I do something to piss you off?":killingme (smart man)

He doesn't like it when I am silent. He prefers me animated and bubbly and chatty.

(I'm his bestest friend. I learned this by accident one day. They guys wanted him to go out and have a few beers with them. I encouraged him to go. He said to me, "Why? When I can sit here and have a few beers with you? I prefer your company over anyone else's." The best part...he didn't want any :smoochy: just :huggy: and :gossip:, which made me :blushing: & :smooch:)

Usually, women tend to want more of the :huggy: then men do. And a guy would typically rather just get to the :banana: (not that women don't want to get bizzy as well - but just sayin many guys could care less about :huggy:)

It sounds like your man is smart enough to know that if he doesn't take care of the :huggy: side of it, then at some point he won't be getting the :banana: side.
In a way though, isn't it still trading one for the other? :shrug: