Trading sex for food

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I know my role VERY well. And trust me, he pays...a lot...and probably more than he bargained for! 'Cause I am a very high maintenance woman. Poor guy.
But I do make sure he stays happy and well fed.

The best way to keep a man happy is to be seen and not heard. :coffee:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
two of my favorite things :evil:

I don't think food is a date. I have had lots of food with men I am not dating. A date, to me, is an activity. Im talking movies, a show, a wine tasting, a hike..etc. Food is nourishment for more :smoochy:

Hank

my war
two of my favorite things :evil:

I don't think food is a date. I have had lots of food with men I am not dating. A date, to me, is an activity. Im talking movies, a show, a wine tasting, a hike..etc. Food is nourishment for more :smoochy:

Have you ever had honey drizzled on you from head to toe and then obediently cleaned by the tongue of a man? :coffee:

Honey is food, right? :confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Well you see, when a boy-caveman liked a girl-caveman he would fashion a bludgeoning or stabbing weapon out of a tree-branch which he would then use to kill a boar with.

He would then drag the animal to her cave where they would cook it.

While they were waiting for the meat to get done to perfection, they would rut like pigs.

And that is how sex and food became intertwined.

:yeahthat:

Don't over think it. It isn't some sophisticated courting ritual based on respect or anything else.

It's just our basic animal instinct. Cave woman would only mate with someone who proved they could provide for their offspring. Tramps who didn't get the food first were left as single cave moms and their lines died out.