Trial for Mechanicsville Crash Postponed Again

RaysPlumbing

Get with the program. This thread went to the idiot trying to disclose my place of residence. It now has nothing to do with innocent people getting hurt. Shim chose that path.

Hey,

Ray from rays plumbing here again.

When was this thread ever about innocent people getting hurt for you? Let's recap. The only time you thought it was appropriate to set any form of communication with the victims was to grab Angela in courtroom and then claim her husband yelled at you-he did not. And don't feed the "my lawyer wont let me talk to them line". You could have made it very clear throughout this entire thread your position, and you did, you are innocent, the courts were wrong, and those poor people you hurt but you are not accountable for any of it. And your heartfelt apology to the victims who are permanently injured and have medical bills out the butt their entire lives is a letter you sent in, which I am sure is nothing more than a move in the chess game to help make you look like a good person. Get a grip.

Thanks,
Ray

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Hey,

Ray from rays plumbing here again.

When was this thread ever about innocent people getting hurt for you? Let's recap. The only time you thought it was appropriate to set any form of communication with the victims was to grab Angela in courtroom and then claim her husband yelled at you-he did not. And don't feed the "my lawyer wont let me talk to them line". You could have made it very clear throughout this entire thread your position, and you did, you are innocent, the courts were wrong, and those poor people you hurt but you are not accountable for any of it. And your heartfelt apology to the victims who are permanently injured and have medical bills out the butt their entire lives is a letter you sent in, which I am sure is nothing more than a move in the chess game to help make you look like a good person. Get a grip.

Thanks,
Self-Promoting Know-it-All

You may have the last word.

luvmygdaughters

Get with the program. This thread went to the idiot trying to disclose my place of residence. It now has nothing to do with innocent people getting hurt. Shim chose that path.

Get with the program

Yes, that would've been a great idea for you to do. A program like NA or AA may have been a good choice for you.

RaysPlumbing

You may have the last word.

Ray here from Rays plumbing,

Please, edit my signature to say self-promoting know-it-all. But just go ahead and explain how I am a know it all when all I did was condense pages down to a few short sentences. You know I am right. You know nothing of what these people have to go through daily yet you continue to say you are a victim too and claim to be so sorry but hold zero accountability for your own actions.

Thanks,

Ray
Your friendly neighborhood know-it-all

notquitealawyer

Phew this thread has gotten exponentially more interesting since I last checked. For anyone just joining in, be sure to read the whole thread. If you're confused as to her references to her medical conditions, see my earlier posts where I explain in depth and as accurately as I could about them and their distinct lack of effect on her driving. Grab some popcorn while you're at it.

RaysPlumbing

you do know that you are not in fact obligated to POST that you are giving someone the last word, right? You could just not respond, thereby actually giving them the last word.

Hey ray here from rays plumbing again.

You do realize you are trying to rationalize with a person who says she is responsible for causing a motor vehicle collision in which permanently injured four people, but is not accountable.

Though I totally agree with you. Responding to someone with 'you may have the last word' does in fact make you having the last word, not them. Pretty ignorant.

Thanks,
Ray

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Phew this thread has gotten exponentially more interesting since I last checked. For anyone just joining in, be sure to read the whole thread. If you're confused as to her references to her medical conditions, see my earlier posts where I explain in depth and as accurately as I could about them and their distinct lack of effect on her driving. Grab some popcorn while you're at it.
Yet another expert that joined to bash me... 11 posts and I'll bet they are all in here. :popcorn: <---got it! What say you? Am I writing to the nephrologist, neurologist, etc...? You get your information from the internet; I get my information from my physicians. And have you had time to brush up on your math in your absence? Do you yet get why BAC #2 and #3 cannot be mine? Or are you still in denial? My niece is in 6th grade, she could help you with percentages and minuses. :shrug:

black dog

Free America
Yet another expert that joined to bash me... 11 posts and I'll bet they are all in here. :popcorn: <---got it! What say you? Am I writing to the nephrologist, neurologist, etc...? You get your information from the internet; I get my information from my physicians. And have you had time to brush up on your math in your absence? Do you yet get why BAC #2 and #3 cannot be mine? Or are you still in denial? My niece is in 6th grade, she could help you with percentages and minuses. :shrug:

You need a new angle, that one didn't work out with the judge either.

notquitealawyer

Well I'm not going to disclose my occupation, but if bac 2 & 3 truly aren't yours, perhaps you should be filing perjury and tampering w/evidence or falsification of documentation charges.
But you haven't....so....
Congratulations to your niece, I'm sure she's a brilliant girl, though I hope she evades your negative influence.

officeguy

If there was no reasonable doubt, then why a pre-sentence investigation?

The PSI doesn't have anything to do with doubt or guilt. You have been found guilty. The PSI exists to give the judge the information required to arrive a sentence that falls within the MD sentencing guidelines. Things like gettting an additional DUI or speeding ticket is the kind of stuff one would want to stay away from if the underlying offense was traffic related.