Trial for Mechanicsville Crash Postponed Again

black dog

Free America
I didn’t have two dui’s. :lol:

But you do have a guilty verdict with DRIVING, ATTEMPTING TO DRIVE) VEH. WHILE IMPAIRED BY ALCOHOL.
And another guilty verdict with DRIVING, ATT. TO DRIVE) VEH WHILE SO FAR IMPAIRED BY (DRUG(S),DRUGS AND ALCOHOL.

And let's not forget your 3 guilty verdicts with second degree assaults..

Just those you could do decades in prison.

officeguy

I went back and yes you are right, but with just the 3 guiltys with second degree assaults each of those can be up to ten years in prison in MD.

They are from the same event, so chances are they'll end up running concurrently. I doubt she'll see as much time as we would hope for.

officeguy

Dude, :lol: you are SERIOUSLY mistaken. WOW. Seriously. WOW. WTF are you talking about? Clearly you are talking out of your azz because your mouth knows better. :loser:

I didn't catch that those separate DUI entries all refer back to the accident. All your other criminal behavior pre-dates the current episode by a number of years, but since the accident all you have managed to rack up are speeding tickets.

So maybe your daytime drinking on the day in question was an isolated event and you don't have a habit of drinking that excessively.

black dog

Free America
They are from the same event, so chances are they'll end up running concurrently. I doubt she'll see as much time as we would hope for.

The sad truth is you are probably right, we can hope for serious time.
At least she will bring home the gift of hepatitis along with herpes in every orfice on her body..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The sad truth is you are probably right, we can hope for serious time.
At least she will bring home the gift of hepatitis along with herpes in every orfice on her body..

WTF is wrong with you that you say stupid #### like that? Do you truly not understand that it makes you look like a freaking lunatic?

black dog

Free America
WTF is wrong with you that you say stupid #### like that? Do you truly not understand that it makes you look like a freaking lunatic?

WTF is wrong with you? Start with looking in your own mirror..
I'm not the one that rants and who wants to shoot everyone for breaking the law or doing something you don't aggree with,, except those who physically assault others.

What do you think happens to folks in prison? Herps and Hep....

mitzi

Yeah, because I'm the unstable one who drove drunk and under the influence of narcotics, and drove my vehicle into a carload of folks..
The last ticket I earned was 1978 Thank you....

I don't know this woman or the victims. Sure she deserves to be punished, but just thought what you said was over the top. Not everyone in prison gets herpes or Hep C.

black dog

Free America
I don't know this woman or the victims. Sure she deserves to be punished, but just thought what you said was over the top. Not everyone in prison gets herpes or Hep C.

That's how I roll... Tell me was it Over the Top when she plowed into another car and forever changed 4 people's lives????? Live a certain lifestyle, you earn what comes with it..
She didn't cry when she drank and did narcotics, don't cry when you get caught and have to do the time...

I'm might be Dick, but I'm not the one who broke the law...29+ times....

mitzi

That's how I roll... Tell me was it Over the Top when she plowed into another car and forever changed 4 people's lives????? Live a certain lifestyle, you earn what comes with it..
She didn't cry when she drank and did narcotics, don't cry when you get caught and have to do the time...

Okay, well let's just say it was kind of crude.

RaysPlumbing

Hey,

Ray here from Rays Plumbing.

Very well said!

Thanks,
Ray