Trudeau - ‘This Could Cost Him His Job’ [ Fascism Continues ]

SamSpade

That's what he should do. Everyone saves face. But I suspect Fidel Jr. doesn't want to compromise or negotiate. He wants to flex because power unexercised is power wasted, and Canadians are so nice that he doesn't get much of a chance to Stone Cold Steve Austin on them. He tried with the lockdowns and quarantines, and they were like "Okey dokey, thanks a bunch!" Now the peasants are being unruly, so he can whip out his authori-TAH.
Then you know what the truckers should do?

Go home. And stay there. Let the donations roll in - there’s zero justification for blocking funding for a trucker who’s doing NOTHING.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Go home. And stay there. Let the donations roll in - there’s zero justification for blocking funding for a trucker who’s doing NOTHING.

I don't get the impression this is about the money.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
trudeau.jpg

SamSpade

I don't get the impression this is about the money.
No but it’s how the civil rights movement started. Boycott them where it hurts until they listen. Right now they’re not listening because the trucks are doing what we would never tolerate if it were the left.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the trucks are doing what we would never tolerate if it were the left.

That's because the truckers are protesting for freedom, and the left riots and burns down cities when repeat offender violent criminals finally commit suicide by cop. The left also riots and loots and burns for no apparent reason, just because they can.

The left spent almost an entire year shutting down cities and major roadways with their "protests". They busted out store windows, torched buildings, and assaulted people. What these truckers are doing is not the same thing. Not even close.

stgislander

PREMO Member

That seems to be their other option they've yet to exercise. Go home and not drive. The ace they're holding is to not to deliver goods until the govt backs down. What can the govt do... comandeer trucks have have the Army drive them. What good is 50-60 trucks going to do.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
That seems to be their other option they've yet to exercise. Go home and not drive. The ace they're holding is to not to deliver goods until the govt backs down. What can the govt do... comandeer trucks have have the Army drive them. What good is 50-60 trucks going to do.
Do they even have that large of an Army?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That seems to be their other option they've yet to exercise. Go home and not drive.

If they don't, someone will. Then we'll have illegals who neither speak nor read English driving 18-wheelers that they can barely operate, just like that illiterate illegal who killed and maimed all those people Colorado.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If they don't, someone will. Then we'll have illegals who neither speak nor read English driving 18-wheelers that they can barely operate, just like that illiterate illegal who killed and maimed all those people Colorado.
Have you not watched any of those winter towing shows from Canada? They are thick in Canada.

black dog

Free America
Ive said that since the beginning, park every one ton and over commercial truck.
Nothing moves. A few days and empty shelves will hasten the cause. Anarchy will self ignite....

black dog

Free America
Who has a few hundred thousand illegal beaners hanging around? Canada.lol.... Please

black dog

Free America
Are you kidding me? There were a ton of them in Montreal when we were there.
No im not kidding, one just cant fill 300,000+ commercial drivers.. It just cant be done in days much less weeks.
You need look no farther than here last year when we were short what 50-75 thousand.

black dog

Free America
Okay, I see. You're having (another) ignorant offensive ass day.

On ignore you go until you feel better (whenever that may be).
Thats rich comming from you....
Please keep me on ignore, it will not only enhance your day it will make me as a customer, feel my money was well spent...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"standing with people who wave swastikas."

Lantsman, who became the first Jewish woman to be elected as a Conservative MP last October, read a 2015 quote from Trudeau when he said, "If Canadians are going to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians."

Lantsman contrasted such a sentiment with Trudeau characterizing members of the Freedom Convoy as "very often misogynistic, racist, women-haters, science-deniers, the fringe." Accusing him of fanning "the flames of an unjustified national emergency," Lantsman demanded to know "When did the prime minister lose his way?"

"Conservative Party members can stand with people who wave swastikas, they can stand with people who wave the Confederate flag," Trudeau said in response. "We will choose to stand with Canadians who deserve to be able to get to their jobs, to be able to get their lives back. These illegal protests need to stop, and they will."

Well who ever the person was who showed up with the Nazi Flag he earned his 30 pieces if Silver for a JOB well done