True or False? Horse women tend to be....

Robin

QUOTE=Robin;2435926]most ladies that enjoy the outdoors are all the above, However I would choose my horses over my husband and he knew he was low on the pecking order...

:yahoo:[/QUOTE]
What is good for 1 might not be good for others.....:lmao:

appaholic

I've always wondered why more men didn't get this? :whistle:

My twin boys are little so this is not info for now, but when they get older... I am going to tell them to learn to ride and to learn to dance, and you can always find a good/bad woman! Especially since we wil not be leaving them any money, because their parents spent it on their own hobbies !:yahoo:

appaholic

I speak from experience! My poor husband... I come home everyday smelly, dirty, and in some type of riding apparel. I grocery shop in the same clothing because I don't have time to change and ride. I don't care what non-horsy peeps think. In fact I have to smirk at them when they stare at me like I am Hitler. I tell them I am ready for Halloween. The people I think are true horsy peeps look and smell like me, but maybe slightly different clothing. They are tough and don't mind getting dirty or complain about getting injured too much. Their broken bones, scraps and bruises are just stories for a later date to compare to other's injuries! :buddies: I do blanket, but only under 45 and only because I show.

It always makes me laugh when I take the kids to school or pick them up in my riding gear and see some of the looks I get! And I thought broken bones, bruises, and scars were just my natural jewerly.
But, I must admit I have horse diva issue... I like lights ,blankets and horsey clothes! It's the best reason for hubby to have to work!:lmao: However, he would give the usual boring reasons of house, food.... But I keep saying a trailer with living quarters would be fine!!!

Eventer29

Most real horse women are Very fit. By "real horse women" I mean the ones who ride just about every day, do all their own horse related work, muck stalls etc. Even the ones that are "chubby" could easily whoop most guys at hay bale tossing, horse wrasslin, water bucket hauling etc.

F

finickyfilly

Most real horse women are Very fit. By "real horse women" I mean the ones who ride just about every day, do all their own horse related work, muck stalls etc. Even the ones that are "chubby" could easily whoop most guys at hay bale tossing, horse wrasslin, water bucket hauling etc.
"darn tootin"

ElliesMom

There may be a few extra pounds on some of us, but for most of us under that bit of jiggle (child bearing UGH) there is plenty of muscle to go around. BTW not all horse women are petite either, thats why a few of us ride BIG horses.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

Wow, a "real" horse woman sounds like quite a catch...

:roflmao:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Oh No Honey, I am using this to blackmail you! Did I mention that you have a LOVELY 2 year old!:whistle:

:duel: Blackmail huh! Hmmm....now I must plot retaliation!:evil:

Did I mention that LOVELY two year old could end up in your barn for only a nominal fee? Hmmmm :lmao:
:buddies: