True or False? Horse women tend to be....

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
There is 2 types of horse women.
Queens, those that dont lift a finger to get anything done around the barn, afraid of breaking a fingernail. and complain its too hot outside or too cold.
Theres too many flys and it upsets my horse, and I can only use the natural hard to get fly spray, because he is sensitive. The poor horse is weighted down with either fly armor or 10 different blankets, you know and have seen them when you walk in a barn. horse is standing in the back of the stall with his ears low and separated with a look of humiliation on him. Trying to fit every magazine article and clinician props in the everyday life of a horse.
Average horse gal, believes in leaving the horse natural, no fancy mane do's. blanket or barn if bad weather. Can keep a barn clean and live in the house. Can out throw a man in bales of hay, usually is married or dating someone somewhat supportive in horses but cant help because they are afraid of horses and uses the excuse "the horses are her thing" I like boating, hunting or hanging with the guys. Divorce rates are high. The horse gals support rate is higher because they manage not to skip too many horse events, because there is always someone with a simular situation that can watch children, because the significant other cant take them along on their adventure.
This makes the horse gal ultimate, they are stonger, fearless, and enjoy the challenge of a great horse. Compassionate with the relationship and the bond.
Sadie your wisdom has alot of truth to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I speak from experience! My poor husband... I come home everyday smelly, dirty, and in some type of riding apparel. I grocery shop in the same clothing because I don't have time to change and ride. I don't care what non-horsy peeps think. In fact I have to smirk at them when they stare at me like I am Hitler. I tell them I am ready for Halloween. The people I think are true horsy peeps look and smell like me, but maybe slightly different clothing. They are tough and don't mind getting dirty or complain about getting injured too much. Their broken bones, scraps and bruises are just stories for a later date to compare to other's injuries! :buddies: I do blanket, but only under 45 and only because I show.

Last edited:
F

finickyfilly

It's one of the few venues where you can walk up to a total stranger, say "Nice seat" and not get slapped.
what about bike chicks thats right they would slap ya or shoot ya or their significant other will.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
you like hanging with horse peeps to pick up women???

:lmao: I used to hang out with the parents of a girl I went to school with. They kept trying to get me to hook up with her. When that didn't work out they kept trying to set me up with thier other horse friends:lmao:

W

WhoCares

horse is standing in the back of the stall with his ears low and separated with a look of humiliation on him.

That is like these poor horses...Mind you they are boys, not mares. None of these are my horse, just pictures I found for this reason.

Attachments

• 43630002_584594.jpg
    43630002_584594.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 67
  • unimpressed.jpg
    unimpressed.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 68

camily

Peace
Horse women tend to be more....
dominant than other women,
more assertive/aggressive than other women,
more outspoken/hard headed,
more opinionated,
more likely to hit others (or at least want to)
more passionate,
more focused (well maybe just on horses)
less domesticated,
less prissy,
less likely to choose her husband over her horse:lmao:
or maybe this is just my observation, or maybe I am just speaking from personal experience. :lmao:
What do you think?
:buddies:

You're an idiot if you think that.

Robin

Horse women tend to be more....
dominant than other women,
more assertive/aggressive than other women,
more outspoken/hard headed,
more opinionated,
more likely to hit others (or at least want to)
more passionate,
more focused (well maybe just on horses)
less domesticated,
less prissy,
less likely to choose her husband over her horse:lmao:
or maybe this is just my observation, or maybe I am just speaking from personal experience. :lmao:
What do you think?
:buddies:
most ladies that enjoy the outdoors are all the above, However I would choose my horses over my husband and he knew he was low on the pecking order...

4thegirls

QUOTE=Robin;2435926]most ladies that enjoy the outdoors are all the above, However I would choose my horses over my husband and he knew he was low on the pecking order...[/QUOTE]

:yahoo: