True or False? Horse women tend to be....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He is fine looking and those eyes :chill: dont tell him I said so though...dont want to swell his head more then a state troopers is already..:lmao:
:tap: HOW can you have time to be on the 'puter with all you have to do tomorrow and through the weekend??

Oh and what headstall stuff should I bring? I got one of those 'spensive bits from elams. the rawhide noseband/bit combination with a nice roller ball port on it. it's cool. haven't tried it yet though. i'll be using my new tucker saddle too. hope it fits or i'll be off her back and spitting sand in two seconds flat :lol:

Oh and we got CoCoa backed yesterday, she did AWESOME around the farm!!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:tap: HOW can you have time to be on the 'puter with all you have to do tomorrow and through the weekend??

Oh and what headstall stuff should I bring? I got one of those 'spensive bits from elams. the rawhide noseband/bit combination with a nice roller ball port on it. it's cool. haven't tried it yet though. i'll be using my new tucker saddle too. hope it fits or i'll be off her back and spitting sand in two seconds flat :lol:

Oh and we got CoCoa backed yesterday, she did AWESOME around the farm!!

Who are you riding in the clinic?

appaholic

NOT. :nono:
guess ya haven't seen 'ole RC in uniform.
That's prolly a good thing :lol:
When ya do, be sure to tell him you're a horsie-person. works like a charm.

Gosh, this forum is sooooo educational no one ever told me any of this stuff 30 years ago when I liked horses!! Now, you get great horse info and tips on hubby training!:yahoo: You gals are smart, I should have checked this out years ago. lol

Sparks

I have some great memories of being a badgebunny, ever notice the word "bad" is in badge.:whistle:

What's a badgeBunny? Is that the same as a RibbonHo?

Oh Duh. You were talking cops. I thought you were talking horses... My bad.

Last edited: