Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yea, Vrai. I'm not taking into account the years of Kyle and I's interactions.

I'm fairly disturbed that you catalog every post on here and can whip them out at a moment's notice.

Or perhaps it's you that's disturbed.

No doubt I could post a number of your greatest hits BUT I'm not obsessed enough to run them all down nor do I have so much time on my hands that I put them all in a database for easy retrieval.

You are a frightening individual.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Bidens been televised for the last hour repeating this bull#### for his minions.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
One would think if this was true by any shape, form or measure that ol' John Bolton would have been all over it in his tell all book. Yet crickets, other than mentioning that the visit to the cemetery was cancelled due to weather.

Chris0nllyn

I'm fairly disturbed that you catalog every post on here and can whip them out at a moment's notice.

Or perhaps it's you that's disturbed.

No doubt I could post a number of your greatest hits BUT I'm not obsessed enough to run them all down nor do I have so much time on my hands that I put them all in a database for easy retrieval.

You are a frightening individual.

You don't even realize your own forum has these things called "bookmarks"?

But either way, let's shift focus again. Let's not talk about the comments or the people who made them or the fact that no one says a single word to these individuals. Let's ignore you joining the fray. Let's make it about someone else because you refuse to take any responsibility.

PJay

You don't even realize your own forum has these things called "bookmarks"?

But either way, let's shift focus again. Let's not talk about the comments or the people who made them or the fact that no one says a single word to these individuals. Let's ignore you joining the fray. Let's make it about someone else because you refuse to take any responsibility.

What do you want her to do?

Chris0nllyn

Good grief, you freaking bookmark all these posts???

I don't know what to say about that.

How dare you use the features of this forum!?

Between the search function and the use of bookmarks, it sure seems like you have a problem with the features provided by the forum you moderate.

Chris0nllyn

Not much... Just capitulate, bow, praise and extol his genius and omniscience for all the world to hear!

There's only room for one of us in that role. :poorbaby:

Man. Whenever one of you bots tries to denigrate Kyle's intellect I'm tempted to tell you what he does for a living and where he does it.

I won't do that, obviously, but I will laugh in your cyber face. :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How dare you use the features of this forum!?

Between the search function and the use of bookmarks, it sure seems like you have a problem with the features provided by the forum you moderate.

No, I'm just not an obsessive freak with way too much time on my hands.

Ahem.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You mean the guy with the bratty kid who bitches and moans on Twitter about how her parents suck and have ruined her life?
He was a prime mover behind that group, yep. "Supposedly" he's withdrawn...I doubt it though. That's a rabid bunch over there...with lots of hate and lots of money.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
One would think if this was true by any shape, form or measure that ol' John Bolton would have been all over it in his tell all book. Yet crickets, other than mentioning that the visit to the cemetery was cancelled due to weather.
One would think.. :yay:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
So, given the push-back this Atlantic story has received by people who have gone on the record, can we all agree that a) The Atlantic is a pale reflection of what it used to be and b) the story is just another instance of anti-Trump desperation in the run-up to November?

Here's The Bee's take:

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's infuriating about it is that we have never had a more pro-military President in this country. The lies are so blatant now, they don't even try to hide their agenda.

The Atlantic needs to be put out of business and all those people need their heads on a pike.

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So, given the push-back this Atlantic story has received by people who have gone on the record, can we all agree that a) The Atlantic is a pale reflection of what it used to be and b) the story is just another instance of anti-Trump desperation in the run-up to November?

Here's The Bee's take:

--- End of line (MCP)

The Atlantic has been a Dem/left mouthpiece for a long time. A VOX equivalent..

Yooper

So, given the push-back this Atlantic story has received....
And here's Scott Adams' take. Go to 26:49:

EDIT: At 39:00 Scott provides what he thinks is the biggest tell this is fake news....

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Yooper

The Atlantic has been a Dem/left mouthpiece for a long time. A VOX equivalent..
For me The Atlantic only descended to Vox level ridiculousness over the last few years (meaning, 2016). I would argue its descent started 2008-ish when it started slurping Obama, but that it accelerated its trajectory downward as it ramped up its #TDS). Even up to 2015 one could find a reasonable bit of journalism on foreign policy, etc.

But, yes, I agree.

--- End of line (MCP)

Chris0nllyn

No, I'm just not an obsessive freak with way too much time on my hands.

Ahem.

Sweetheart. The button is right there in the post. Top right, little flag looking thing next to the post number.

You continually act like these very simple and basic tasks take god awful amounts of time and energy.

You, the person who constantly expects others to take the time and energy to use the internet to search while absolutely refusing to do it yourself.

Paint it anyway you like. but actions, or non-actions, speak louder than words.

What's infuriating about it is that we have never had a more pro-military President in this country. The lies are so blatant now, they don't even try to hide their agenda.

The Atlantic needs to be put out of business and all those people need their heads on a pike.

I mean, it's not like Trump has never insinuated that a POW was a loser before, right?

No, he wouldn't stoop that low. Seeing how he's the most pro military President in history and all.