Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
There's only room for one of us in that role. :poorbaby:

I'm sorry but I'm not the touchy-feely type so you'll have to get hugged by someone else.

It must be hard being you.

To be so all knowing, all seeing and all of us mindless dolts refusing to capitulate to your awesomeness both here at SOMD and those stupid cops and military morons at MD Shooters that refused to recognize your greatness.

I bow to you. :notworthy:

Perhaps you can find another forum that will be more accepting of your hatred and bile.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dang. I must be missing an epic meltdown or sumthin'... Sure picked a fine time to quit snortin' coke and putting the whiny lefty kid on "ignore".

Reactions: BOP

Chris0nllyn

I'm sorry but I'm not the touchy-feely type so you'll have to get hugged by someone else.

It must be hard being you.

To be so all knowing, all seeing and all of us mindless dolts refusing to capitulate to your awesomeness both here at SOMD and those stupid cops and military morons at MD Shooters that refused to recognize your greatness.

I bow to you. :notworthy:

Perhaps you can find another forum that will be more accepting of your hatred and bile.

Sure you are. You and Gilligan follow each other around "liking" each others comments. You need the validation. You need the love. And that's okay.

It's absolutely great being me, but I appreciate the concern.

You have no clue what happened on MDShooters, and it shows. But that's nothing new, right?

Yep, if history (and my post showing the absolute filth and hatred that gets routinely posted on this site) has shown us anything , it's that I'm the one sowing hatred and bile. :lol:

I'm sure you actually believe what you type, too. :lol:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I mean, it's not like Trump has never insinuated that a POW was a loser before, right?
Let me recommend once again (to all) the Scott Adams podcast today that I posted a link (post #57). In fact, Adams addresses the McCain "comment" to illustrate why this Atlantic article is obviously a hoax but also effective. Just as the Charlottesville hoax continues to be effective (or that the McCain comment continues to be misunderstood (intentionally or otherwise)). If you're interested in the "art of persuasion" it makes for a fascinating 25 mins (or so) listening (26:45 to 50:00).

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Dang. I must be missing an epic meltdown or sumthin'...
If you hijacked his web cam...

23a06e90af04ea9937cc8061268a47e1.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let me recommend once again the Scott Adams podcast today that I posted a link (post #57). In fact, Adams addresses the McCain "comment" to illustrate why this Atlantic article is obviously a hoax but also effective. Just as the Charlottesville hoax continues to be effective (or that the McCain comment continues to be misunderstood (intentionally or otherwise)). If you're interested in the "art of persuasion" it makes for a fascinating 25 mins (or so) listening (26:45 to 50:00).

--- End of line (MCP)

Lets face it...street thug and thief Mike Brown died exactly how he deserved to. So did Blake, for that matter. But to this day Brown's name still shows up on every BLM-related propaganda piece as an example of "po po huntin' the black man". It's nuts!...insanity on display.

Bunch of NFL clowns wearing the name of a rapist who got shot like he needed to be...right across their helmets. We're doomed.

PJay

Dang. I must be missing an epic meltdown or sumthin'... Sure picked a fine time to quit snortin' coke and putting the whiny lefty kid on "ignore".

At the moment he appears to be saying he's jealous of you and Kyle. I think that's it in the nutshell, he gets no lovin' here

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Sure you are. You and Gilligan follow each other around "liking" each others comments. You need the validation. You need the love. And that's okay.

It's absolutely great being me, but I appreciate the concern.

You have no clue what happened on MDShooters, and it shows. But that's nothing new, right?

Sure I do Trollyn, its not classified.

Your obnoxious ass popped on posting about how shitty cops were, in a forum full of cops, proceeded to tell them what was and wasn't' possible, was and wasn't' procedure, was and wasn't appropriate and got your ass handed to you at every opportunity.

You were just as much an insufferable ass there.

PJay

Sure I do Trollyn, its not classified.

Your obnoxious ass popped on posting about how shitty cops were, in a forum full of cops, proceeded to tell them what was and wasn't' possible, was and wasn't' procedure, was and wasn't appropriate and got your ass handed to you at every opportunity.

You were just as much an insufferable ass there.

In a cop forum!? wow

Crabcatcher79

So, given the push-back this Atlantic story has received by people who have gone on the record, can we all agree that a) The Atlantic is a pale reflection of what it used to be and b) the story is just another instance of anti-Trump desperation in the run-up to November?

Here's The Bee's take:

--- End of line (MCP)

well a Fox News Reporter has confirmed it so maybe you’ll believe it now?

NPC

Well it’s since been confirmed with multiple sources ( even Fox News) so you might want to be mad at Trump. Not twitter.

yeah its called coordination ...... the story comes out and within 15 hrs 3 gold star families are interviewed and a story written

The Atlantic vetted the story, 3 Gold Star Families in 15 hrs ....... yeah sure ok

What an awful awful human being not to mention a president and leader.

🤣 Your Judgement on what or who is Awful

Truly disposable.

😕

:sshrug:

It is all FAKE NEWS the Trip was cancelled