Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

phreddyp

Like when he repeatedly dodged the draft? Or insulted gold star families? Or made fun of McCain for being a POW?

ask anyone in the military and his support has cratered. When did he do anything to show his support for the military ?

It’s no longer an issue of a difference of opinion or politics. Trump has shown on every level he is an evil, hateful man who only cares about himself. If you support him you can’t dismiss his behavior.
Of course you can dismiss his behavior . We dismiss yours everyday and he has much better manners than you scabies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s no longer an issue of a difference of opinion or politics. Trump has shown on every level he is an evil, hateful man who only cares about himself. If you support him you can’t dismiss his behavior.

Scabscratcher, you are officially ****ing mental. You, like your beloved masters in the Democrat Party, have given up any pretense of sanity.

I'd actually like to have a discussion with you to see why you are so invested in these people who would cut your throat for a dollar, but I understand you're not lucid enough for that.

Crabcatcher79

At this point four years ago, then-candidate Donald Trump held a massive lead of 20 points over Hillary Clinton among military voters. This time around, he’s struggling to keep up. A new Military Times poll revealed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden leads Trump by about four percentage points among active-duty troops.

And that was before today’s bombshell report published in the Atlantic. The article outlines a number of instances when President Donald Trump derided U.S. service members, even describing the country’s war dead as “losers” and “suckers.”

As a candidate in 2015, the president said he was no supporter of Sen John McCain, who was held captive in Vietnam for nearly six years after his airplane was shot down over Hanoi. “He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said. “I like people who weren’t captured.”
Trump’s interactions with military families have also come under scrutiny, particularly the question of how he has expressed sympathy for those who have lost loved ones in the line of duty. Individual parents and partners have comeforward to say whether or not the President contacted them directly.

Eleven Gold Star families, those who lost loved ones serving the country’s military, wrote a joint letter in 2016 to the then-Republican presidential nominee, accusing him of “cheapening the sacrifice” of their deceased relatives in the way he responded to the parents of Captain Humayun S.M. Khan, who died in Iraq in 2004. Trump criticized his father and mother after they spoke out against him at the 2016 Democratic National Convention.

How can you be so wrong, so manic? Are you bi-polar?

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

Scabscratcher, you are officially ****ing mental. You, like your beloved masters in the Democrat Party, have given up any pretense of sanity.

I'd actually like to have a discussion with you to see why you are so invested in these people who would cut your throat for a dollar, but I understand you're not lucid enough for that.

Says the women who supports a man who cheats contractors , defrauds university students, steals money from children’s cancer charities to the point where he is barred from ever operating a charity. Enrich’s himself at the tax payers expense. The list goes on and on and on and on and on.

NPC

Or insulted gold star families?

That never happened, more Progressive News Media misrepresenting what Trump said

Or made fun of McCain for being a POW?

Like Progressives EVER Respected The Military, the only time leftist like the military is when it is politically expedient

McCain as a ' great ' Republican until he ran against St Obama ..... then he was Satan's Spawn ... then McCain was critical of Trump , suddenly McCain is a Saint to the left again ... go FYS with your faux outrage

ask anyone in the military and his support has cratered. When did he do anything to show his support for the military ?

Bullsht Progressive nonsense ..... Trump has plenty of support from the military, and Trump has done plenty to support the military and veterans

you are too blinded by your hatred of Trump to see what has been done.

It’s no longer an issue of a difference of opinion or politics.

Bullsht ....... It's all Politics and Trump Derangement From Progressives ......

Trump has shown on every level he is an evil, hateful man who only cares about himself.

all progressive opinion, not based on any reality

If you support him you can’t dismiss his behavior.

Trump's ' behavior ' 🤣

yeah Trump is a blow hard, a braggart, boorish, quick to post on twitter ....... so what

wake me when he starts running guns to Mexico

NPC

a man who cheats contractors ,

Find me a NY Builder that did not play tough with sub contractors - THEY ALL DO IT - It's NYC ...

defrauds university students,

Which University Students :sshrug:

Trump never owned a University ... in fact he was told to remove the word University from the organization, there were no diplomas, no accreditation so there never was a University ... Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC was owned by The Trump Organization - a collection of around 500 businesses.

steals money from children’s cancer charities

Liar.

Social Posts Distort Facts on Trump Charities

There also was no part of the state’s lawsuit that dealt with allegations that the Trump Foundation “stole from a kids cancer charity,” as the posts claim.

That detail appears to stem from a 2017 Forbes story that alleged Eric Trump’s separate nonprofit organization, the Eric Trump Foundation, engaged in self-dealing and misled donors.

The magazine wrote that the foundation publicly proclaimed that all proceeds from its annual golf tournament at a Trump golf club would go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. However, while the foundation did donate millions to that organization, it also made large payments to the Trump Organization to host the event and some funds were directed to different charities, Forbes found.

While the New York attorney general’s office said it was “looking into” the findings of the Forbes report back in 2017, those allegations were not part of the lawsuit involving the Donald J. Trump Foundation.

Eric Trump has since resigned from his foundation, which has rebranded as Curetivity.

to the point where he is barred from ever operating a charity.

Liar ....... Trump nor his children are bard from running a Charity - why do you make such statements, when such statements are easily proven lies ... even Snopes says this one is a lie

Enrich’s himself at the tax payers expense.

Liar ..... any property leased / rented is at cost there is NO Profit, so Trump cannot be enriching himself

The list goes on and on and on and on and on.

yes the list of your false statements, misconstrued facts and lies goes on and on and on and on

NPC

Hundreds of people are lying ?

10 Witnesses Go On The Record Stating Atlantic Report On Trump Denigrating Troops Is A Lie

Derek Lyons, staff secretary and counselor to the president, and Dan Walsh, former White House deputy chief of staff, have also both denied the report.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said on Friday that Lyons said in a statement:

I was with the president the morning after the scheduled visit. He was extremely disappointed that arrangements could not be made to get him to the site and that the trip had been cancelled. I have worked with the president for his entire administration. One of my responsibilities is working with him on the many letters he signs to the families of our nation’s fallen heroes. In all my time at the White House. I have never heard him utter a disparaging remark of any kind about our troops. In my view, he holds the brave men and women of our armed forces in the highest regard.

McEnany then read Walsh’s statement: “I can attest it to the fact that there was a bad weather called in France and that the helicopters were unable to safely make the flight. Overall, the president’s support and respect for our American troops past and present is unquestionable.”

All of this comes after former national security adviser John Bolton—who is a fierce Trump opponent—went on the record and disputed The Atlantic’s report.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Like when he repeatedly dodged the draft? Or insulted gold star families? Or made fun of McCain for being a POW?

:lol: Fool! I am a 20 year retiree, and continue to work with the military as a contractor. 35 years of first-hand military experience. I think I can safely say to a selfish, sniveling, non-serving fool such as yourself, that support for Trump is quite assured. I can say our military feel there hasn't been a president that has had better support for them than Trump. But, you go on and make up your facts based on what CNN and the lying left has filled your wee little brain with.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Say...the NJ boat parade in support of vets, law enforcement and Trump drew over 2000 boats yesterday.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Great! Wish could have seen it!
There was a huge one in Florida too. The one right on the Potomac River was well attended too...a number of folks from the Piney Point and Colton's Point areas went north to join it.

Meanwhile..Joey Biden plays with his rubber ducky in the basement bathroom.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What happened in Texas ........ I'm surprised Transporter or Sapidus haven't posted up the story crowing

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What happened in Texas ........ I'm surprised Transporter or Sapidus haven't posted up the story crowing

About 1500 people showed up and there were so many boats in such a small lake (Travis) that the water became crazy rough, with the waves swamping several small boats. In some of the pictures it looks like the boats are in the middle of a hurricane or something..

I can see the conversations now:

Her: "Lets go join the parade, you said. Will be lotsa fun, you said. What coould possibly go wrong?, you said"
Him: "Crap"

PJay

There was a huge one in Florida too. The one right on the Potomac River was well attended too...a number of folks from the Piney Point and Colton's Point areas went north to join it.

Meanwhile..Joey Biden plays with his rubber ducky in the basement bathroom.

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Friends of ours..headed to the meet up and parade from Colonial Beach..

PsyOps

Pixelated
Fox was just interviewing the NJ organizers and they said someone showed up with a Biden flag, and they were welcome to participate. Those damn Nazi right-winger Trump people.