Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
How long did Trump or his kids serve for?

How about Biden’s Kids?

PsyOps

Pixelated
How long did Trump or his kids serve for?

How about Biden’s Kids?

I don't care. Is that a deal-breaker for you? If so, you can't vote for Biden because he didn't serve. You can't vote for Bernie Sanders because he didn't serve. He avoided the draft by allegedly applying for conscientious objector status, according to ABC News. Bill Clinton skipped off to Oxford and got an educational deferment.

What does this have to do with whether our current military support Trump or not? I have worked for the military since Reagan and can tell you president-by-president the sentiments of our military towards those presidents, and Trump sits up there at the top. Clinton was the lowest point I experienced. HW Bush wasn't liked all that much either for his deep cuts to the military.

Trump calling fallen soldiers "losers and suckers" isn't believable on it's face given his work in support of our military and his undying work in visiting our wounded and deployed military. You get those so-called anonymous out there and show their cowardly faces and tell us Trump said this. Give the evidence. I can claim anything about someone anonymously, and as long as it fits your thinking you'll believe it. You're like a dog that believes every time I walk by your food bowl I'm going to feed him.

Crabcatcher79

I don't care. Is that a deal-breaker for you? If so, you can't vote for Biden because he didn't serve. You can't vote for Bernie Sanders because he didn't serve. He avoided the draft by allegedly applying for conscientious objector status, according to ABC News. Bill Clinton skipped off to Oxford and got an educational deferment.

What does this have to do with whether our current military support Trump or not? I have worked for the military since Reagan and can tell you president-by-president the sentiments of our military towards those presidents, and Trump sits up there at the top. Clinton was the lowest point I experienced. HW Bush wasn't liked all that much either for his deep cuts to the military.

Trump calling fallen soldiers "losers and suckers" isn't believable on it's face given his work in support of our military and his undying work in visiting our wounded and deployed military. You get those so-called anonymous out there and show their cowardly faces and tell us Trump said this. Give the evidence. I can claim anything about someone anonymously, and as long as it fits your thinking you'll believe it. You're like a dog that believes every time I walk by your food bowl I'm going to feed him.

What do Bernie and Clinton have to with this discussion? Why can’t you stay on topic?

Trump repeatedly dodged the draft. Biden’s children actually served in the military.

PsyOps

Pixelated
but, but, but ..... Trump skipped out on military service you should as a Vet should not support him

To be honest, I don't blame anyone for trying to get out of serving in that God-forsaken war. That was an unjustified used of our military. And we ended up losing. Losing all of those American lives for nothing. And those who did survive came back to another war in this country - those who hated them.

Skipping out on such a war is not, in my opinion, a means to show how anti-military someone is. And there are too many modern presidents that either didn't serve during VN or serve at all to use that as means to say they aren't worthy to be Commander in Chief. And Trump's lack of service certainly isn't proof he said this crazy statement.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To be honest, I don't blame anyone for trying to get out of serving in that God-forsaken war. That was an unjustified used of our military. And we ended up losing. Losing all of those American lives for nothing. And those who did survive came back to another war in this country - those who hated them.

Did you ever think you'd see so-called liberals denigrating someone who didn't serve in Vietnam? Who isn't pro-war? Who doesn't get us involved in all these global conflicts that have nothing to do with us?

Trump did the impossible: he turned the Democrats into neo-cons.

Hell, they're already trying to bring back racial segregation. I expect that any minute they'll be railing against EHO.

Crabcatcher79

You can post that article from Time - a so trusted publication :rolleyes: - until your fingers bleed and it means nothing in terms of my own personal experience.
Great story. Too bad no one cares and you have proven you will side with Trump no matter if it’s grabbing Puss*, calling dead soldiers losers, betraying four troops and the constitution. You have no moral and ethical leg to stand on.

when Richard Spencer said he supporteD Biden Biden responded in hours he didn’t want the support of Neo Nazis. Trump actively courts them knowing he needs them to win and you do nothing to denounce the horrible things he says and does or his horrible supporters no matter how racist, homophobic , islamaphobic or xenophobic.

thes peoe are now your peers and you are happy among the lowest of the low as long as it makes liberals mad.

Did you happen to catch the platform of 2020 RNC?

Can you name three goals of the GOP for the next four years other than do whatever Trump says?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Great story. Too bad no one cares and you have proven you will side with Trump no matter if it’s grabbing Puss*, calling dead soldiers losers, betraying four troops and the constitution.

You sure do love you some fake narratives, eh kid?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did you ever think you'd see so-called liberals denigrating someone who didn't serve in Vietnam? Who isn't pro-war? Who doesn't get us involved in all these global conflicts that have nothing to do with us?

Trump did the impossible: he turned the Democrats into neo-cons.

Hell, they're already trying to bring back racial segregation. I expect that any minute they'll be railing against EHO.

Anything Trump must be hated. That's the bottom line. I keep saying "if it wasn't so sadly serious, it would be hilarious", but people are getting killed over this nonsense. And, all of these "scandals" are fabricated. None of it is true.

• There is no institutional racism anywhere in this country
  • White people are not innately racist
  • There was no Russian collusion
  • Trump was loved by nearly every person of every race before he became president
  • Trump was a huge donor to republicans and democrats
  • Trump did not call all Mexicans criminals and rapists
  • Trump did not try to block all Muslims from coming to this country

And now, Trump somehow hates the military, especially those who were killed on the battlefield. There's no end in their barrel of tricks. Much more is coming.

Crabcatcher79

Anything Trump must be hated. That's the bottom line. I keep saying "if it wasn't so sadly serious, it would be hilarious", but people are getting killed over this nonsense. And, all of these "scandals" are fabricated. None of it is true.

• There is no institutional racism anywhere in this country
  • White people are not innately racist
  • There was no Russian collusion
  • Trump was loved by nearly every person of every race before he became president
  • Trump was a huge donor to republicans and democrats
  • Trump did not call all Mexicans criminals and rapists
  • Trump did not try to block all Muslims from coming to this country
And now, Trump somehow hates the military, especially those who were killed on the battlefield. There's no end in their barrel of tricks. Much more is coming.

As someone from the East Coast who spends. A great deal of time in New York I ca tell you Trump has been a punchline and the butt of the joke since the 80’s. Everyone knew he was a cheat and a liar and not to be trusted. Ask any New Yorker and they will tell you it’s common knowledge

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As someone from the East Coast who spends. A great deal of time in New York I ca tell you Trump has been a punchline and the butt of the joke since the 80’s. Everyone knew he was a cheat and a liar and not to be trusted. Ask any New Yorker and they will tell you it’s common knowledge

:lmao:

Yes, you're so cosmopolitan and important. That's why you spend your every waking minute acting like a mental case on a small community discussion forum.

Tell us how you dated Paris Hilton......

:roflmao: