Trump melts down at Town Hall

StmarysCity79

Screen Shot 2024-10-16 at 1.33.36 PM.png

Bare-ya-cuda

The world is laughing at you supporting the oldest candidate in history covered in makeup and a bad toupee.
You do realize how ignorant you appear with this statement on candidate age don’t you? I mean mere hours before they yanked Biden from being your candidate you were on here saying how smart and fit he was to continue on as president at his age.

Bare-ya-cuda

Isn’t this something you have been screaming about being BS? Democrats and you have been saying increased cost do not get passed on to the consumer. I can only imagine if you really do have your own business that it’s operating in the red as you don’t seem like the type to make very good financial decisions.

Ramp Guy

Isn’t this something you have been screaming about being BS? Democrats and you have been saying increased cost do not get passed on to the consumer. I can only imagine if you really do have your own business that it’s operating in the red as you don’t seem like the type to make very good financial decisions.
yep...Democrats screaming about tariffs, yet Biden still has many tariffs on that Trump created....

Toxick

Splat
It is true.

Which part do you have a problem with?

Or are you just bad at managing your money?

I can manage my money just fine.
That doesn't mean I enjoy spending $250 for $100 worth of groceries.

This economy is a ****ing joke. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it. Pretending that it's "BOOMING" for anybody but billionaires and politicians is ridiculous and pathetic.

WingsOfGold

LOL. You are voting for a brain ded zombie who craps his pants while his handlers play music and cheer.

Weren't you guys saying Biden was too old a few short months ago?

This guy belongs in a nursing home.
After years of supporting a total retard Trump is now brain dead? What's next Easter Bunny giving directions????

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I can manage my money just fine.
That doesn't mean I enjoy spending $250 for $100 worth of groceries.

This economy is a ****ing joke. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it. Pretending that it's "BOOMING" for anybody but billionaires and politicians is ridiculous and pathetic.
Ridiculous and pathetic is the Democrat wheelhouse.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Most young female voters say abortion is the most important issue for them not the border or the economy ( which is doing extremely well under Biden)
What young females do you know? I know MANY. Some are relatives, some are daughters of my friends, and some are personal friends. I have great women friends from every decade of life.

I don't know one young female from their 20's thru 30's who say that abortion is the most important issues for them.

Not one.

Chopticon64

What young females do you know? I know MANY. Some are relatives, some are daughters of my friends, and some are personal friends. I have great women friends from every decade of life.

I don't know one young female from their 20's thru 30's who say that abortion is the most important issues for them.

Not one.
If you act/talk in real life like you do in this forum, I guarantee you no one who has an opposing view to you is going to bother mentioning it.

Most people don’t want any conflict or friction in their lives, they’d rather keep their true options to themselves rather then be steamrolled by a MAGA maniac.

You’ll see in a few weeks after the voting is done.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If you act/talk in real life like you do in this forum, I guarantee you no one who has an opposing view to you is going to bother mentioning it.

Most people don’t want any conflict or friction in their lives, they’d rather keep their true options to themselves rather then be steamrolled by a MAGA maniac.

You’ll see in a few weeks after the voting is done.
Nice try. You would be wrong. But, of course, that's the way you handle debate, because you can't prove wrong what I said.

VERY RARELY does politics come up in conversation when I'm out and about in my real life. When I'm interacting with people that I know and people that I meet, I look at their actions, I look at their behaviors, their values & morals. That's how I make decisions about my friends...but that is also how I know what they think and what they consider to be important to them. And I have friends from all walks of life... as I said before - in every decade of their life from teens to 75 and 80 year olds. Pretty well rounded set of acquaintances, if you ask me.

I come here to discuss politics and the stories/topics of the day.

seekeroftruth

The maintenance man at our apartment complex is a thumper. He is so upset. I really feel bad for the guy.

While thump was reported to be defeating Biden soundly, he would whistle.

Then his whistling stopped when Biden stepped aside and put Harris in the race.

Now he's just angry all the time.

He's as surly as king Saul.

I feel so bad for him.

:coffee: