Trump melts down at Town Hall

Chopticon64

Nice try. You would be wrong. But, of course, that's the way you handle debate, because you can't prove wrong what I said.

VERY RARELY does politics come up in conversation when I'm out and about in my real life. When I'm interacting with people that I know and people that I meet, I look at their actions, I look at their behaviors, their values & morals. That's how I make decisions about my friends...but that is also how I know what they think and what they consider to be important to them. And I have friends from all walks of life... as I said before - in every decade of their life from teens to 75 and 80 year olds. Pretty well rounded set of acquaintances, if you ask me.

I come here to discuss politics and the stories/topics of the day.
The first line of my response to you:

If you act/talk in real life like you do in this forum”

key word is If, so you say you don’t talk this way in real life, cool, my point is moot then.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you

key word is If, so you say you don’t talk this way in real life, cool, my point is moot then.
In your best Bill Clinton impersonation, say, "Define 'If' ".
Bill Clinton Hug GIF by FX Networks

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The maintenance man at our apartment complex is a thumper. He is so upset. I really feel bad for the guy.

While thump was reported to be defeating Biden soundly, he would whistle.

Then his whistling stopped when Biden stepped aside and put Harris in the race.

Now he's just angry all the time.

He's as surly as king Saul.

I feel so bad for him.

:coffee:
Such a wonderful Christian sentiment you have for your fellow man! :dance:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

No need to be an a**

You can't prove me wrong. That's all. 🤷

StmarysCity79

What young females do you know? I know MANY. Some are relatives, some are daughters of my friends, and some are personal friends. I have great women friends from every decade of life.

I don't know one young female from their 20's thru 30's who say that abortion is the most important issues for them.

Not one.

BS. You have a lot of women friends who like when the government makes laws restricting their bodies? I thought you guys were the party of small government

I'm sure you are lying.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
BS. You have a lot of women friends who like when the government makes laws restricting their bodies? I thought you guys were the party of small government

I'm sure you are lying.
OK Meathead... What the #### does the size of Government have to do with Abortion?

Chopticon64

No need to be an a**

You can't prove me wrong. That's all. 🤷
No need to resort to name calling

Today you’ve already posted about 20 messages about or in threads covering politics. I stand by point that if someone acts that way around other people, in real life, then you’re not going to get an honest opinion from most people about their political position, they aren’t looking for an argument.

But you said, no, you don’t act that way in real life, this is just the way you act online. So I’ll take your word, no one you know is making a choice for president based on the issue of abortion, pro or anti.

PJay

The maintenance man at our apartment complex is a thumper. He is so upset. I really feel bad for the guy.

I feel so bad for him.

Screenshot_20241017-091451.png

CPUSA

I feel so bad for him.

And you are surely a Jezebel...a whore of Babylon....a great deceiver...
Who STILL doesn't realize which people GOD chooses to serve him...
I bet you sided with Caiaphus & Pilate, didn't you?

StmarysCity79

No need to resort to name calling

Today you’ve already posted about 20 messages about or in threads covering politics. I stand by point that if someone acts that way around other people, in real life, then you’re not going to get an honest opinion from most people about their political position, they aren’t looking for an argument.

But you said, no, you don’t act that way in real life, this is just the way you act online. So I’ll take your word, no one you know is making a choice for president based on the issue of abortion, pro or anti.

This despite the clear evidence it was one of the most important issue in 2022 and drove a record breaking number of people to vote ina non presidential election.

Chopticon64

And then when Trump loses these idiots will claim the election was stolen because POLYMARKET promised them Trump would win in a landslide.

The only people dumb enough to pay into this are Trump supporters so it's an endless feedback loop of stupidity.
All they know is lies and grifting. The darkness this man has cast over our country the last 9 years is remarkable.