Trump Trial

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Whats your point?
To prove that you are the idiot we all believe you to be.
Pence could have done the same and on more than one occasion discussed doing so because of Trumps unstable behavior and his near death from Covid.
Near death, what a pile of crap that is.
The question is do you believe Pence followed the constitution and did his duty under it on January 6th?
That is your new question and as I have posted elsewhere Pence absolutely followed his ceremonial duties. To my knowledge there was never a written challenge submitted, signed by both a member of the House and Senate, to authorize the challenge process. As such all he could do was accept the certificates presented.

Kinnakeet

So i take it you didn't read the article.?

Why would you want to be willfully ignorant?

If you believe that Pence ahd the power to choose the president you msut believe Kamala harris has that same power to choose the next president no?

I showed you facts with quotes and proof and all you spewed was a bunch of insults.

Your argument is not convincing.

You sound like a brain washed 12 year old child.

Trump couldn't win last time. Why would anyone need to stop him from winning? He's done nothing but lose his whole life
If did nothing but lose how is he a billionaire I think it is you that has been a loser your whole life and what I wrote about you is the truth and everyone on here will agree.

StmarysCity79

If did nothing but lose how is he a billionaire I think it is you that has been a loser your whole life and what I wrote about you is the truth and everyone on here will agree.

Is that supposed to be english or disprove the fact that you are a twelve year old?

StmarysCity79

To prove that you are the idiot we all believe you to be.

Near death, what a pile of crap that is.

That is your new question and as I have posted elsewhere Pence absolutely followed his ceremonial duties. To my knowledge there was never a written challenge submitted, signed by both a member of the House and Senate, to authorize the challenge process. As such all he could do was accept the certificates presented.
Hours after announcing he tested positive for COVID-19 via Twitter, the president’s fever spiked and his blood oxygen level fell below 94 percent, even dipping into the 80s, according to the book.

The book includes details of how aides scrambled to secure experimental treatments for the former president as his condition grew more dire leading up to his three-day stay at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Two advisers close to Trump who were briefed on his condition told the book’s authors that the former president was “gravely ill” and they feared that he “wouldn’t make it out of Walter Reed.”
and he was put on oxygen in order to stabilize him. The reporters also allege that doctors had considered putting Trump on a ventilator.

https://www.thelist.com/446898/did-donald-trump-really-almost-die-after-his-covid-19-diagnosis/

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Nightmare Scenario: Inside the Trump Administration's Response to the Pandemic That Changed History," written by The Washington Post's Damian Paletta and Yasmeen Abutaleb

the reporters allege

We're stating the obvious here, but once Donald Trump returned to the White House after his near-death experience with the virus, he continued to push out misinformation about COVID-19 and even held maskless rallies after his release from the hospital (via The Guardian).

In Damian Paletta and Yasmeen Abutaleb's book, "Nightmare Scenario: Inside the Trump Administration's Response to the Pandemic That Changed History," the reporters allege

Washington Post Reporters .. no they never exaggerate or stretch the truth

Ken King

PREMO Member
Hours after announcing he tested positive for COVID-19 via Twitter, the president’s fever spiked and his blood oxygen level fell below 94 percent, even dipping into the 80s, according to the book.

The book includes details of how aides scrambled to secure experimental treatments for the former president as his condition grew more dire leading up to his three-day stay at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

Two advisers close to Trump who were briefed on his condition told the book’s authors that the former president was “gravely ill” and they feared that he “wouldn’t make it out of Walter Reed.”
and he was put on oxygen in order to stabilize him. The reporters also allege that doctors had considered putting Trump on a ventilator.

https://www.thelist.com/446898/did-donald-trump-really-almost-die-after-his-covid-19-diagnosis/
Okay, three-day stay and not bad enough to put him on a ventilator is near death. Well, I guess one could argue that once anyone is born they are near death.

StmarysCity79

Okay, three-day stay and not bad enough to put him on a ventilator is near death. Well, I guess one could argue that once anyone is born they are near death.

Again i make an assertion and back it up and all you do is bitch and moan with no facts links or proof.

it just proves you don't care about or even have access to the truth. You are bing lied to by Fox Newsmax and all the other idiots you subscribe to.

Have you even read any of the four indictments?

Ken King

PREMO Member
Again i make an assertion and back it up and all you do is bitch and moan with no facts links or proof.
Moan and bitch about what a book - that alleges that things happened. That ain't proof.
it just proves you don't care about or even have access to the truth. You are bing lied to by Fox Newsmax and all the other idiots you subscribe to.
I don't have access to the truth or maybe its that I don't swallow up any and every word that is spewed.
Have you even read any of the four indictments?
I thought that there were 91 indictments. And again I will say that indictments are not evidence of guilt, just as education is no evidence of intelligence.

StmarysCity79

Moan and bitch about what a book - that alleges that things happened. That ain't proof.

I don't have access to the truth or maybe its that I don't swallow up any and every word that is spewed.

I thought that there were 91 indictments. And again I will say that indictments are not evidence of guilt, just as education is no evidence of intelligence.

Two people in the WH claimed it. i'll believe them over you

There are four separate cases in four separate states. Totaling over 100 indictments.

Please read them so you are prepared to deny the truth and make excuses when people testify under oath to the facts of the cases

Ken King

PREMO Member
Two people in the WH claimed it. i'll believe them over you
Name them please.
There are four separate cases in four separate states. Totaling over 100 indictments.
There are two state cases and two federal cases, and the way these prosecutors are going it might as well be a million indictments because indictments prove nothing.
Please read them so you are prepared to deny the truth and make excuses when people testify under oath to the facts of the cases
Again, up and till proven in a court of law, indictments mean nothing. And if proven will they withstand review?