Trump won’t help Puerto Rico

This_person

Sapidus

Are FL or TX defaulting on loans? Effectively bankrupt?

Yet, they can't vote, while illegal immigrants illegally do in the US. THAT should really outrage you!

Yes because illegals voting in an election is the first thing people should be thinking about during a humanitarian crisis. You are dumber then I thought and now I see it’s wirthless to even try with you. You will reframe the conversation to fit your needs as long as you never criticize dear leader

black dog

Free America
In case you need more proof Trumps behavior is racially motivated

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ation-forcing-puerto-rico-evacuees-to-pay-for

Did Texans or Floridians have to sign promissory notes before they got evacuated?

These are American citizens

Your clearly retarted,

The State Department did evacuate 225 people from the French-controlled island of Dominica, those most of those evacuees signed promissory notes agreeing to reimburse the State Department for travel costs, according to a source in the department.
The costs are based on “the price of the last commercial one-way, full-fare (not discounted) economy ticket prior to the crisis,” according to the State Department's website. This policy applies to “anyone evacuated on U.S.-government coordinated transport, including charter and military flights.”

But the State policy does not apply to the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, a spokeswoman for the department said.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Your clearly retarted,

The State Department did evacuate 225 people from the French-controlled island of Dominica, those most of those evacuees signed promissory notes agreeing to reimburse the State Department for travel costs, according to a source in the department.
The costs are based on “the price of the last commercial one-way, full-fare (not discounted) economy ticket prior to the crisis,” according to the State Department's website. This policy applies to “anyone evacuated on U.S.-government coordinated transport, including charter and military flights.”

But the State policy does not apply to the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, a spokeswoman for the department said.

The shortbus crew can't read....

Sapidus

Your clearly retarted,

Give it 24 hours.

This_person

Yes because illegals voting in an election is the first thing people should be thinking about during a humanitarian crisis. You are dumber then I thought and now I see it’s wirthless to even try with you. You will reframe the conversation to fit your needs as long as you never criticize dear leader

I'm sorry you can't think of more than one thing at once :huggy: :shrug:

Sapidus

I'm sorry you can't think of more than one thing at once :huggy: :shrug:

Only an idiot would mention taxes or votes when people are dying.

I’m sorry you can’t think of peoples lives before money or votes. I thought you were actually intelligent but now I see you are worse than some of these other cretins. You claim to be not be racist but think first of Taxes and votes before lives. You claim not to be racist but put the flag before the lives of blacks killed by police violence. You are actually the worst kind of person. One with no morals who swears they are color blind. How sad at lest these other people are overt in their racism. You can’t even see
Yours

This_person

Only an idiot would mention taxes or votes when people are dying.

I’m sorry you can’t think of peoples lives before money or votes. I thought you were actually intelligent but now I see you are worse than some of these other cretins. You claim to be not be racist but think first of Taxes and votes before lives. You claim not to be racist but put the flag before the lives of blacks killed by police violence. You are actually the worst kind of person. One with no morals who swears they are color blind. How sad at lest these other people are overt in their racism. You can’t even see
Yours

I've never once done any of the things for which you have just accused me.

If you thought I was intelligent, why have you called me a moron over and again :lol:

If these people are being denied help without signing documents, I would agree that is wrong. I see no such thing happening. And, yes, I can think about the inequality of citizens NOT being able to vote while illegals do vote, and that has nothing to do with first, second, or third in whether or not their lives are saved. I fully believe saving lives is ahead of these things. But, I'm not so stupid as to think that is the singular issue.

Now, YOU thought of citizenship over saving lives. What does that make you?

Sapidus

I've never once done any of the things for which you have just accused me.

If you thought I was intelligent, why have you called me a moron over and again :lol:

If these people are being denied help without signing documents, I would agree that is wrong. I see no such thing happening. And, yes, I can think about the inequality of citizens NOT being able to vote while illegals do vote, and that has nothing to do with first, second, or third in whether or not their lives are saved. I fully believe saving lives is ahead of these things. But, I'm not so stupid as to think that is the singular issue.

Now, YOU thought of citizenship over saving lives. What does that make you?

In fact you did all those things in this vet thread and the one about taking a knee

People are dying in PR. But let’s talk about illegals voting.

Blacks are being harshly treated and sometimes killed by police. Let’s talk about the disrespect to the flag!

Do you see how stupid you sound?

Man up and face the facts. You are a racist

to Your last point I have no idea what you are taking about. When did that happen?

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

It's funny that the liberals are blaming Trump's slow to act on the Jones's Act. It was a liberal Union Act to protect US Mariner Unions......just sayin'.....

It took him 9 days. You don't think that's slow to do something that helps provide aid?

The Jones Act is an archaic law that forced shipping costs to almost double in some cases when shipping to PR or Hawaii.