Trump won’t help Puerto Rico

Sapidus

People are being enslaved today in Africa by black Muslims, but let's talk about a cop being mean to someone....

Whites are being harshly treated and sometimes killed by police, and in higher proportion than blacks in terms of who is in contact with police, but let's just say black lives matter instead of every life matters and freedom matters.

No, but I see how stupid you sound.

Not even close, my friend.

The first thing you brought up about PR was that they are citizens. As if that should matter. There are people being killed daily for being a Christian around the world. there are black people being enslaved in Africa right now, because they're available. There are at least hundreds of thousands of women of every color, race, creed, religion, whatever being sold into sexual slavery. But, let's worry about who gets pulled over more.

I don’t see you doing anything to solve any of those issues around the globe so your point is moot. It’s just like when you say blacks should stop killing blacks before we worry about police violence. It’s stupid. We should be and can be worried about more than one issue at a time.

You deliberately try to shift blame and focus on to any issue that you think will help you feel better about not doing anything for anyone else and only worrying about your bottom line. Yet you claim to be a Christian. I doubt JC would recognize you as one.

You continue to prove you would rather argue and try to justify your position and try to prove yourself to be intelligent but you continue to fail and only prove yourself to a trump apologist

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I don’t see you doing anything to solve any of those issues around the globe so your point is moot. It’s just like when you say blacks should stop killing blacks before we worry about police violence. (1) It’s stupid. We should be and can be worried about more than one issue at a time.

You deliberately try to shift blame and focus on to any issue that you think will help you feel better about not doing anything for anyone else and only worrying about your bottom line. Yet you claim to be a Christian. I doubt JC would recognize you as one.
(2)You continue to prove you would rather argue and try to justify your position and try to prove yourself to be intelligent but you continue to fail and only prove yourself to a trump apologist

1. The issue here is that you're not really worried about either one of these issues otherwise you'd be doing something about it. Instead you're here doing your level best to turn as many people against the issue as you can. All your really doing is using any subject you can as a club to beat Trump with.

2. You're doing exactly what you're accusing TP of doing here. Every last person here sees it and knows exactly what it is.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I watched Geraldo interview the Mayor of San Juan (Carmen Yul#n Cruz). She said people are dying in PR. Geraldo challenged her on this saying that not one person has been reported dead since the hurricane originally hit. She modified her definition of "dying" as being a process towards death. When a child isn't getting food and water, they are "dyinig". When a person isn't getting their dialysis they are "dying". They haven't died, but they are dying.

So, when you hear Cruz or Sap or anyone else say people are "dying" in PR, that's what they mean. :bigwhoop:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I watched Geraldo interview the Mayor of San Juan (Carmen Yul#n Cruz). She said people are dying in PR. Geraldo challenged on this saying that not one person has been reported dead since the hurricane originally hit. She modified her definition of "dying" as being a process towards death. When a child isn't getting food and water, they are "dyinig". When a person isn't getting their dialysis they are "dying". They haven't died, but they are dying.

So, when you hear Cruz or Sap or anyone else say people are "dying" in PR, that's what they mean. :bigwhoop:

Not that they are actually dying, but they have the potential to die. :yay:

Bonehead

I always forget about them.. Of course I live next to Lundeberg and used to even teach there 25 years ago, so it's the one that immediately comes to mind.

When did you teach there ? I went through in class 183 in 72. Also taught engineering classes (FOWT and QMED) there until 1980.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When did you teach there ? I went through in class 183 in 72. Also taught engineering classes (FOWT and QMED) there until 1980.

Would have been in the '87-'90 time frame. I taught a couple of the introductory mechanical engineering courses (statics, for example). To say class sizes were small would be an understatement; they dropped the intro engineering from the curriculum in '90 or '91 and that was that.

Pete

Repete
Last night Paul Krugman on Twitter declared a Cholera epidemic had broken out in PR and said "Good job Trumpie" then had to walk it back 2 hours later when challenged. Not a single case of cholera has been reported. The leftist supporters of "Krugie" rushed in with the profound argument that "just because there haven't been any reported cases does not mean there aren't any because you cannot prove there isn't."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It’s just like when you say blacks should stop killing blacks before we worry about police violence. It’s stupid. We should be and can be worried about more than one issue at a time.

which act is killing a higher % of Blacks ....

NO ONE wants to talk about BLACK ON BLACK Violence

but let a white cop shoot a black man :cds: the ####ing world is ending it's POLICE Genocide of Blacks

This_person

We should be and can be worried about more than one issue at a time.

So, we can talk about PR relief and taxes at the same time? Voting and citizenship?

With all due respect, I'm not concerned about your view of what Jesus would and would not recognize as done in His name. Aren't you a rabid atheist?

You continue to prove you would rather argue and try to justify your position and try to prove yourself to be intelligent but you continue to fail and only prove yourself to a trump apologist

Yes, when I consistently decry the problems I have with Trump, call out his actions with which I disagree over and again, I can see how you find me a Trump "apologist". :lmao:

Meanwhile, back on topic:
Chicago Tribune said:
In the first six days after the hurricane made landfall here, the Navy had deployed three ships, citing concerns that Puerto Rico's ports were too damaged to accommodate numerous large vessels. But harrowing reports of isolated U.S. citizens struggling in the heat without electricity and running low on food and water have now spurred the Pentagon to throw resources into the relief effort even though they haven't been specifically requested by territorial officials. The more robust approach includes the deployment of the USNS Comfort, a hospital ship that has responded to other natural disasters. ....

If only they would DO something :roflmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
PR truckers union holding relief supplies hostage in the ports. PR customs and tax officials refusing to let non-military aircraft-delivered aid be unloaded and distributed before all taxes and import duties are collected...

Welcome to a typical third world country...US in name only.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
PR customs and tax officials refusing to let non-military aircraft-delivered aid be unloaded and distributed before all taxes and import duties are collected...

Welcome to a typical third world country...US in name only.

I wonder how much will be 'skimmed off' for friends / family

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
you cannot fix stupid .. let'em starve

As soon as the military and FEMA responders figured out how obtuse some of the PR dependents were being, they recovered from the shock of that and have escalated their activities to bypass and overtake the failed local responses. I can imagine that took a bit of time..incredulity surely playing a big part. Who but some worthless sh!thole thugs would decide that leveraging that major disaster as an opportunity to strike for more money was a good idea?