Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
no no .... people with different opinions deserve to die painfully.

that's what you're supposed to teach kids.

geez gwyd.

Do you both have that much trouble separating the internet from your real lives and actions?

Xaquin44

Nothing with the state hey? Who then would be taking my kids? Righhhht. :rolleyes: Oh yes, I'm a terrible mother. :killingme You're too funny. Raised in a disgusting manner hey? Give me an example of my transgressions OK? My kids have a healthy 2 parent family, a mom who is staying home with them while they are small, a nice house in the healthy countryside complete with ponies, dogs, cats, and lots of love and attention. They have church on Sundays, a father who dotes on them and warm relations with their extended family. Tough life huh?

However, just because I don't like you and your pathetic little platitudes and might dare to, gasp, actually swear at you and not like the opposition party I'm a bad mom. You're an amusing little fool.

what church advocates wishing death on people?

or do you just go for show?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Will I support him and go into this presidency with a fresh mind and attitude? Yes I will.

You know, I'm trying, I really am. But the more I see of the rabid frothing Leftists who bow down before him, the less likely I am to give their messiah a chance. Did the Dems give Bush a chance? No. Are they still puling and whining and making fools of themselves? Yes.

And reading the little lefties on here insisting how terrible it is to wish Obama ill, when they've spent 8 YEARS doing the exact thing to George Bush is just the limit. "But we should support our leader!"

Effing hypocrites. They can shove their new president up their ass and I hope they choke on him.

AND I will tell you something else I'm sick of: RACE. That is the only real thing Obama has going for him - that he's a black dude. So much for race relations, because he has done more to divide the nation racially than any KKK member ever dreamed of. If black people really want to be identified solely on the basis of their skin color, they can have at it and congratulations on your separatism from us white devils that you hate so much.

:bigwhoop:

And you morons can go right ahead and call me Hitler or whatever your little pea brains can come up with. I'll let you know when your opinion matters to me.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
what church advocates wishing death on people?

or do you just go for show?

I'm not religious, my husband believes though. I want to give my kids a chance to have faith so I put them first and go for their sake, and it certainly doesn't hurt me and they are getting the opportunity to have belief. If they choose not to be regular church goers later in life that is fine with me.

Gwydion

Nothing with the state hey? Who then would be taking my kids? Righhhht. :rolleyes: Oh yes, I'm a terrible mother. :killingme You're too funny. Raised in a disgusting manner hey? Give me an example of my transgressions OK? My kids have a healthy 2 parent family, a mom who is staying home with them while they are small, a nice house in the healthy countryside complete with ponies, dogs, cats, and lots of love and attention. They have church on Sundays, a father who dotes on them and warm relations with their extended family. Tough life huh?

However, just because I don't like you and your pathetic little platitudes and might dare to, gasp, actually swear at you and not like the opposition party I'm a bad mom. You're an amusing little fool.

Yup. Just in the same way as you are feeling you are doing nothing wrong here, I am sure you feel the same way about your spawn. Its just sad.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I heard as his last parting effort GW is leaving Obama a four year supply of pretzels. Here is hoping for the best. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yup. Just in the same way as you are feeling you are doing nothing wrong here, I am sure you feel the same way about your spawn. Its just sad.

And you can kiss my ass as well, you hypocrite. Can't have a disagreement without bringing someone's kids into it, can you? Right out of the frothing ugly DNC playbook. Maybe you can insist that Sonsie's kids aren't really hers while you're at it.

Idiot.

Xaquin44

You know, I'm trying, I really am. But the more I see of the rabid frothing Leftists who bow down before him, the less likely I am to give their messiah a chance. Did the Dems give Bush a chance? No. Are they still puling and whining and making fools of themselves? Yes.

And reading the little lefties on here insisting how terrible it is to wish Obama ill, when they've spent 8 YEARS doing the exact thing to George Bush is just the limit. "But we should support our leader!"

Effing hypocrites. They can shove their new president up their ass and I hope they choke on him.

AND I will tell you something else I'm sick of: RACE. That is the only real thing Obama has going for him - that he's a black dude. So much for race relations, because he has done more to divide the nation racially than any KKK member ever dreamed of. If black people really want to be identified solely on the basis of their skin color, they can have at it and congratulations on your separatism from us white devils that you hate so much.

:bigwhoop:

And you morons can go right ahead and call me Hitler or whatever your little pea brains can come up with. I'll let you know when your opinion matters to me.

I've never wished Bush ill.

I don't think he was a very good president, but I don't want him to fall down the steps or whatnot.

then, I guess I'm not a 'leftie' or whatever term you feel like grouping over half the country in.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Normally I'd delete attacks on children, but I think I'll let the posts stand so the whole world can see what a filthy dirty lowdown ignorant POS you are, picking on toddlers like the big man you are.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
And you can kiss my ass as well, you hypocrite. Can't have a disagreement without bringing someone's kids into it, can you? Right out of the frothing ugly DNC playbook. Maybe you can insist that Sonsie's kids aren't really hers while you're at it.

Idiot.

Gasp! How did you know! I actually bought them on the black market. :killingme "I hope your kids get taken away" sheesh, typical response hey? Take their kids and indoctrinate them in lefty PC! Anyone with a dissenting view must be a bad parent and raising their kids to be Hitler youth!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've never wished Bush ill.

Well, glad to hear you're the be-all end-all of the whole entire Democrat party. :clap:

You have almost certainly seen the vitriol directed at Bush, not to mention the nastiness flung at Sarah Palin. Now the right is supposed to play nice and give their savior a chance.

Uh huh. I'll jump right on that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gasp! How did you know! I actually bought them on the black market. :killingme "I hope your kids get taken away" sheesh, typical response hey? Take their kids and indoctrinate them in lefty PC! Anyone with a dissenting view must be a bad parent and raising their kids to be Hitler youth!

That's how you can tell you're winning your argument - when the little whiner you're arguing with starts with the "I feel sorry for your children" bull####.

Takes a big smart tough man to jump all over a pair of toddlers.

Xaquin44

Well, glad to hear you're the be-all end-all of the whole entire Democrat party. :clap:

You have almost certainly seen the vitriol directed at Bush, not to mention the nastiness flung at Sarah Palin. Now the right is supposed to play nice and give their savior a chance.

Uh huh. I'll jump right on that.

I'm not saying no one has. both sides have their nasties.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not saying no one has. both sides have their nasties.

Uh huh. So where were you when the Left was spewing their nastiness toward George Bush and Sarah Palin? Didn't have anything to say about that, did you? But, by god, someone slams the Savior and you're on it, man!

:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.