Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Francis

Normally I'd delete attacks on children, but I think I'll let the posts stand so the whole world can see what a filthy dirty lowdown ignorant POS you are, picking on toddlers like the big man you are.

Oh, but wishing cancer on someone is not filthy or ignorant?

If anything, I feel sorry for Sonsie's husband who has to listen and put up with her/it's ignorance!

So, since we are allowed to wish cancer on people, I really hope Sonsie develops a cancer that forces her not to be able to talk nor type....oh and cancer of the uterus would be cool followed by a slow painful death.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Oh, but wishing cancer on someone is not filthy or ignorant?

If anything, I feel sorry for Sonsie's husband who has to listen and put up with her/it's ignorance!

So, since we are allowed to wish cancer on people, I really hope Sonsie develops a cancer that forces her not to be able to talk nor type....oh and cancer of the uterus would be cool followed by a slow painful death.

Why thank you BF! :buddies: All these libs "feeling sorry" for others, it's really quite an epidemic around here.

Black-Francis

Well, glad to hear you're the be-all end-all of the whole entire Democrat party. :clap:

You have almost certainly seen the vitriol directed at Bush, not to mention the nastiness flung at Sarah Palin. Now the right is supposed to play nice and give their savior a chance.

Uh huh. I'll jump right on that.

Why would you stoop to the level of those people?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Well, I feel sorry for you because you can't have a disagreement with someone without bringing their family into it.

Nyah, Sonsie! Nyah! I feel sorry for your kids, your husband, your mom, your grandmother and all of your cousins! Ha! Nyah!

:rolleyes:

Grow up.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Well, I feel sorry for you because you can't have a disagreement with someone without bringing their family into it.

Nyah, Sonsie! Nyah! I feel sorry for your kids, your husband, your mom, your grandmother and all of your cousins! Ha! Nyah!

Grow up.

You forgot my Great Aunts Biddy and Izzy, I'm pretty sure he should feel sorry for them too...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You forgot my Great Aunts Biddy and Izzy, I'm pretty sure he should feel sorry for them too...

And your uncles! I feel sorry for them!

Do you have siblings? If you do, I feel SO sorry for them!

And your pets!

Oh, and NYAH!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
And your uncles! I feel sorry for them!

Do you have siblings? If you do, I feel SO sorry for them!

And your pets!

Oh, and NYAH!

If you were a dude I'd kiss ya Vrai! :killingme

So much outrage over "cancerous colon", selected solely due to it's humorous alliteration. :lol:

Black-Francis

Grow up.

I never put it's family down! I am actually compassionate towards it's family!

Status
Not open for further replies.