Tuesday

What are you going to do Tuesday?

• I'm going to DC to be a part of it all

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'm not going but will be glued to the TV

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • It's just another day for me. Nutin' special

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • I think I will lock myself in the bedroom that day and mourn. It's a sad day for America!

Votes: 26 28.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwydion

And you can kiss my ass as well, you hypocrite. Can't have a disagreement without bringing someone's kids into it, can you? Right out of the frothing ugly DNC playbook. Maybe you can insist that Sonsie's kids aren't really hers while you're at it.

Idiot.

Insisting that somebody wishing unwell on other people she doesn't know is not a good environment to bring children up in.

Of course you wouldn't understand that though vrai. Its quite ok.

Idiot.
:killingme

Gwydion

Oh, but wishing cancer on someone is not filthy or ignorant?

If anything, I feel sorry for Sonsie's husband who has to listen and put up with her/it's ignorance!

So, since we are allowed to wish cancer on people, I really hope Sonsie develops a cancer that forces her not to be able to talk nor type....oh and cancer of the uterus would be cool followed by a slow painful death.

And calling people fags. High class right there, Sonsie. Glad to see vrai agrees with you.

Haha. It seems like we are the only ones around here with any class.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Insisting that somebody wishing unwell on other people she doesn't know is not a good environment to bring children up in.

Of course you wouldn't understand that though vrai. Its quite ok.

Idiot.

Gwydion: Send in the CPS stormtroopers! Somebody wished unwell upon a politician! You're hysterical, go lie down with a cold compress and breath into a paper bag. You keep insisting you have class, unfortunately proclaiming it over and over doesn't make it so.

Black-Francis

Gwydion: Send in the CPS stormtroopers! Somebody wished unwell upon a politician! You're hysterical, go lie down with a cold compress and breath into a paper bag. You keep insisting you have class, unfortunately proclaiming it over and over doesn't make it so.

Are you mad that we are going to have a president that has a grasp of the english language and doesn't sound like an idiot when he speaks?

Gwydion

Thats fine. Proclaiming it is a hell of a lot better than disproving it with every word you write.

amh24

I can't wait until the inaguration is over I'm so sick of seeing all these blacks wearing Barack clothing.I bet most didn't even know what voting was about until they knew a black was running for office all they heard was "black".....what ignorance they have.It makes me sick:boo:

Black-Francis

I can't wait until the inaguration is over I'm so sick of seeing all these blacks wearing Barack clothing.I bet most didn't even know what voting was about until they knew a black was running for office all they heard was "black".....what ignorance they have.It makes me sick:boo:

Speaking of ignorance.....

i-n-a-u-g-u-r-a-t-i-o-n

ya damn racist......

Black-Francis

You do know that Obama is "half cracker", right?

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Oh, but wishing cancer on someone is not filthy or ignorant?

If anything, I feel sorry for Sonsie's husband who has to listen and put up with her/it's ignorance!

I think her husband is lucky to have such a wonderful woman. I like Sonsie and what she stands for.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Did you see Leno's "man on the street" interview or hear Howard Stern's? They made the Obamasheeps look like the real fools that they are. They were asked if they like his pro life stance and they said yes!!!
He'll help destroy this country slowly and his sheep will praise him for it. The old frog in the pot story.
You do know that Obama is "half cracker", right?
Let's be correct here: 50% white, 45% Arab, 5% black.
Just like Halle Barry, Mariah Carey, etc., they totally ignore their caucasian half because there's no money? No notoriety? No controversy? What word am I looking for here???

B

Beaver-Cleaver

You would.

:yeahthat:

I had the exact same reaction. :lol:

Although it's pretty cool to see Highlander and vrai standing up defending al-Sonsie and attacking you and bf because you wouldn't want to see kids being brought up in homes where bigotry and hatered runs wild.

Keep defending your terrorist friend, Vrai. :yay:

I wonder what will happen to this whole site if the FBI ran across this. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.