Update on geezer who shot the skateboarders?

L

letmetellyou

Since we live in the state of denial where nobody has the right of self defense unless one is threatened with death I wonder if a crime was committed when the:
Kids trespassed, threatened and swore at residents, pounded on their doors and in general made a nuisance of themselves.

If so, what happened to those charges?

Old man gets five years probation and is a felon. Kids should be tried as juvies for an array of charges.
Maybe they haven't tried enough people?

Bullchit! You can defend yourself even when it isn't against the threat of death. When, however, you take a shotgun and shoot a kid who is running away from banging on your door, you will be a felon!

L

letmetellyou

Good lord, will you get over it? You're not going to convince anyone that this man didn't have a right to protect his property and safety.

The kid got what was coming to him, too bad the old dude didn't knock out a few more of the little punks, and it's a shame that people get punished at all for fending off predators.

I don't want to convince anyone the guy didn't have a right to protect his property. I want to save one of these deep thinkers the 10 grand and five years probation for acting beyond reason.

Don't like it don't read it lady.

PrepH4U

I don't want to convince anyone the guy didn't have a right to protect his property. I want to save one of these deep thinkers the 10 grand and five years probation for acting beyond reason.

Don't like it don't read it lady.

Wow I haven't had to use this in a while. Oh and I think you should take your own advice :imjustsayin:

Attachments

• prep%20gun.jpg
    prep%20gun.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 95

Sherlock

Casserhole!
Bullchit! You can defend yourself even when it isn't against the threat of death. When, however, you take a shotgun and shoot a kid who is running away from banging on your door, you will be a felon!

Settle down slappy, just imagine if it was your grandpa that was getting terrorized. I bet you would be signing a different tune then.

warneckutz

Settle down slappy, just imagine if it was your grandpa that was getting terrorized. I bet you would be signing a different tune then.

sign me a song?

There are a lot of jerks on this forum now :mad:

Yeah, bunches of them... I remember back in the day... :otter:

I agree.

How's probabation life treating you?

:popcorn:

:yay: Bunch of classless, perverted idiots!! :yay:

:evil:

Sherlock

Casserhole!
I agree.

How's probabation life treating you?

It's pretty cool, I smashed with this old broad last night. Then I smoked a couple of stinkbugs in dried banana peels and then topped the night off with a couple of my homies, we compared ball sacks to see who's had the most wrinkles and drank Chivas Regal.

SoMDGirl42

It's pretty cool, I smashed with this old broad last night. Then I smoked a couple of stinkbugs in dried banana peels and then topped the night off with a couple of my homies, we compared ball sacks to see who's had the most wrinkles and drank Chivas Regal.

cool. Sounds like the 10 grand was worth it.

Who won the wrinkles contest??? :popcorn:

officeguy

How do you think that vigilante justice worked out? I know the guys attorney, and I know his fees. So the guy likely paid about 10k for this, he is a convicted felon, prohibited from owning a firearm and has to report to parole and probation for the next five years.

The guy is what, 71 years old, retired and has a fixed address. His involvement with his probation officer will be limited to very sporadic visits during the first year and occasional phonecalls thereafter.

The civil part of the case will now commence.

Still seem like a good idea?

The kid ended up with a cap in his azz, so yes, sometimes you just have to spend some money to achieve a set goal.
(if this was my kid, I would reimburse Mr Armiger for the cost of the ammunition expended and that would be the end of the 'civil case')

officeguy

They'll sue his homeowners policy. Doubt he'll pay a dime anyway.

Homeowners policies cover negligence and other usual risks, they dont cover a criminal act. He did plead guilty to a criminal act, if there are financial consequences he'll have to cover them himself.

Sherlock

Casserhole!
cool. Sounds like the 10 grand was worth it.

Who won the wrinkles contest??? :popcorn:

I forgot about the contest and ironed my balls the night before because I had a hot date with a pretty young thing. She was only 65 so I knew I had to get my game up to speed.

The guy is what, 71 years old, retired and has a fixed address. His involvement with his probation officer will be limited to very sporadic visits during the first year and occasional phonecalls thereafter.

The kid ended up with a cap in his azz, so yes, sometimes you just have to spend some money to achieve a set goal.
(if this was my kid, I would reimburse Mr Armiger for the cost of the ammunition expended and that would be the end of the 'civil case')

Thanks sonny.

Hank

my war

Sure hope he has to pee in a cup! :yay: