USPS stealing from its customers

NBF

Why not report? I'm not protecting anyone (including USPS employees) who chose to steal from anyone. If there are "dirty" employees they need to be investigated and if warranted, prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Why not report? I'm not protecting anyone (including USPS employees) who chose to steal from anyone. If there are "dirty" employees they need to be investigated and if warranted, prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

Most people probably don't bother because they think it's a hassle and/or nothing will be done about it anyway.

The package that was sent to me didn't have a tracking number, so they would have no way to know whose hands that package went through. They know their employees are stealing, but most of us feel not much is being done about it.

MMM_donuts

Most people probably don't bother because they think it's a hassle and/or nothing will be done about it anyway.

You're exactly right. I have complained many times and nothing has ever been done. I sometimes get an acknowledgement filled with denial and excuses :cussing:

dontknowwhy

Our carrier always brings packages to the door - she's great!

:whack: I KNEW there was something else that didn't get done this holiday! I usually throw a box of candy in the mail box the week before Christmas.

But a gift should not get you more or less service, just something we've always done - one of those tradition things.

your father came home loaded down in whiskey every year when he was a postal carrier

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
your father came home loaded down in whiskey every year when he was a postal carrier

Some carriers still do, but it is frowned upon...

And they don't allow cash gifts, they have to be returned to the customer :whistle:

Hey, that was your father, too! :killingme

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I received the holiday Brookstone catalog yesterday.

Orders had to be placed by the 21st of December for guaranteed (haha) Christmas delivery.

Serious problem going on around here.

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
I've been reading this thread since it started and have thought "man, I must be lucky because nothing of mine has been damaged or not delivered." Well, I shouldn't have thought that because I have a package that the USPS said was processed through their Baltimore facility on January 3rd. As of today, I still haven't received it. It came from California, and it shouldn't be any bigger than a small/medium sized bubble wrap envelope. :cds:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I've been reading this thread since it started and have thought "man, I must be lucky because nothing of mine has been damaged or not delivered." Well, I shouldn't have thought that because I have a package that the USPS said was processed through their Baltimore facility on January 3rd. As of today, I still haven't received it. It came from California, and it shouldn't be any bigger than a small/medium sized bubble wrap envelope. :cds:

I wonder if sometimes a package or piece of mail doesn't get delivered to someone on the next street over and they just don't bother to walk it over to our house. I know that I've walked mail all over our neighborhood because a fill-in carrier mis-delivered the mail to my house any number of times. But some in the neighborhood may not even bother -- the way society has become that way.

puggymom

I wonder if sometimes a package or piece of mail doesn't get delivered to someone on the next street over and they just don't bother to walk it over to our house. I know that I've walked mail all over our neighborhood because a fill-in carrier mis-delivered the mail to my house any number of times. But some in the neighborhood may not even bother -- the way society has become that way.

I am not at all fond of my neighbors but I always return their mail if I accidentally get any...even if it is just sticking it inside their storm door with a sticky saying it was in my box.

RobinS

What's going on at the USPS in La Plata? For more than two months they continued to fly a torn and tattered United States and POW Flag 24/7 and would not correct it despite many customer complaints. For the past week and now today on July 4th we have had no Flags. Isn't there a Federal law that all USPS facilities must fly the U.S. and POW Flags. We don't waste a second to enforce the Confederate Flag laws but seem not to care so much for the Flags that mean the most. Who's running this Post Office? It's a mess....doors not working, mail in the wrong boxes and then left out, very poor service.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220704-152454~3.png
    Screenshot_20220704-152454~3.png
    788.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20220704-152338~3.png
    Screenshot_20220704-152338~3.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 83

PeoplesElbow

What's going on at the USPS in La Plata? For more than two months they continued to fly a torn and tattered United States and POW Flag 24/7 and would not correct it despite many customer complaints. For the past week and now today on July 4th we have had no Flags. Isn't there a Federal law that all USPS facilities must fly the U.S. and POW Flags. We don't waste a second to enforce the Confederate Flag laws but seem not to care so much for the Flags that mean the most. Who's running this Post Office? It's a mess....doors not working, mail in the wrong boxes and then left out, very poor service.
I think they need to replace their flag, but saw a flag on base the other day worse than this.

RobinS

I wonder if the reason for no flying Flags at the La Plata post office is that they are no longer a United States Postal Service?? Have they been contacted? The person I tried speaking with about the Flags could not speak or understand English to well.