valentines day...

Pete

Repete
mv_princess said:
It is a very fake holiday.
Unless you got someone who makes you tingly. If you don't it reminds you how alone, unloved and totally useless you are.

Damn I think I just bummed myself out:bawl:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Pete said:
Unless you got someone who makes you tingly. If you don't it reminds you how alone, unloved and totally useless you are.

nope. Even if I am with someone, I let them know, I hate the holiday. Don't get me anything.
I feel like if that's the only time you can remember to buy me something nice, don't buy me anything at all, it's not worth it.

sockgirl77

Pete said:

I apologize for my upcoming move. I hope that you find someone else to satisfy your tingling needs. :huggy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Pete said:

:poorbaby: There's a suicide thread in chit chat. It may help you. It's helped me...but now after reading this, I need to go back and refer to it.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mamissa3 said:
Wow sorry everybody.

I used to do the heart-shaped food theme for the whole day. I still do it for my kids...

heart shaped french toast for breakfast
heart shaped sandwiches or grilled cheese for lunch
Too much effort for me, so we usually go out to dinner :lmao:

This is better when Valentine's Day falls on the weekend.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:

Damn. Now I feel like Hook. Old. Alone. Done for.

Cowgirl

Well, last year I made tool-shaped cookies for my BF because he's a mechanic. I made a wrench, vise-grips, an impact wrench, and some others. He liked them...said he never had tool-shaped cookies w/ pink icing before! I also made heart-shaped meatloaf for dinner and pink mashed potatoes! :lmao: The potatoes kinda freaked him out.

I already know what I'm getting this year for V-day... a phone call from Daytona telling the how warm it is and how much he loves me and how he wishes I was there...:burning:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I already know what I'm getting this year for V-day... a phone call from Daytona telling the how warm it is and how much he loves me and how he wishes I was there...:burning:

:poorbaby: Same thing you got LAST year. :lmao: