valentines day...

L

lugebob

My wife of 28 years, asked me to agree to "do nothing" for Valentines Day.

Im thinkin it's a trap!!!!!

Vince

Cowgirl said:
I also made heart-shaped meatloaf for dinner and pink mashed potatoes! :lmao: The potatoes kinda freaked him out.

Yeah, the pink mashed potatoes would be going a little too far. :doh:

jazz lady said:
Nice group there. :twitch:
I'm thinking those wanting to get out of a relationship or who have just ended a relationship could use that link.... well only once they've added the icepick or butcher's knife to the lovely chocolate arrangement...:evil:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I'm thinking those wanting to get out of a relationship or who have just ended a relationship could use that link.... well only once they've added the icepick or butcher's knife to the lovely chocolate arrangement...:evil:

And splattered it with ketchup. And added a dozen dead roses. :angel:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I already know what I'm getting this year for V-day... a phone call from Daytona telling the how warm it is and how much he loves me and how he wishes I was there...:burning:
Hey! I'm getting the same thing! :high5: Just like last year. :lol:

K_Jo said:
Hey! I'm getting the same thing! :high5: Just like last year. :lol:
Sounds like next Wednesday would be a good evening for baking gobs and having some of your famous countertop chicken... hmmmmmm...:coffee:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Sounds like next Wednesday would be a good evening for baking gobs and having some of your famous countertop chicken... hmmmmmm...:coffee:
:clap: Sounds better than having sex with Mr. Jones. :faint:

Pete

Repete
nachomama said:
:poorbaby: There's a suicide thread in chit chat. It may help you. It's helped me...but now after reading this, I need to go back and refer to it.
No need, I was just goofing. I love myself more than anyone else could :lol: