Vick goes to...

BuddyLee

Football addict
very :coffee:

The skins fans are pretty bad too. I've heard they will #### on you if you aren't wearing their colors at a game...even if you're cheering for them! :doh:
:lmao:

You guys need to go to more Skins games.

In the past, I've heard some of you say Skins fans are tame and now you say they're worse than Philly fans.:popcorn:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm

In the past, I've heard some of you say Skins fans are tame and now you say they're worse than Philly fans.:popcorn:

It depends on their mood, and - how many beers they've downed! :killingme

morningbell

hmmmmmm

We didn't have any problems when we went to that game last season while wearing Philly jerseys, just a bunch of shiat talking. And the skins beat us :lmao: Hell, we even got moonshine from some skins tailgaters after the game :yum: it was soooooo smooth :otter:

BuddyLee

Football addict
We didn't have any problems when we went to that game last season while wearing Philly jerseys, just a bunch of shiat talking. And the skins beat us :lmao: Hell, we even got moonshine from some skins tailgaters after the game :yum: it was soooooo smooth :otter:
Yeah, you'll get some ignorant drunkards but that comes with the football territory.

I've heard some good ones about the Linc and the Vet.:lol:

Not in the traditional sense. His last season he ran for 1,000 yards. Some running backs didn't accomplish that a year ago.

Yeah, but I'm not sure he'd be all that effective in a traditional running back's role, lining up in the back field 30 or 40 plays a game. No doubt he's a good runner though (or at least, he used to be).

Unless he's at QB it seems to me he's gonna get hurt and that's that.

You asked what his role was, not what it should be, no? Do you think he's Philly's back-up quarterback?

If McNabb goes down or is benched in week one, is do you think Vick is his replacement?
How about in week 6?
How about in week 14?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Yeah, but I'm not sure he'd be all that effective in a traditional running back's role, lining up in the back field 30 or 40 plays a game. No doubt he's a good runner though (or at least, he used to be).
Well, yeah. That's why I said not in the traditional sense.:lol:

Vick's problem as a QB in Atlanta was that he wasn't a full package QB. As an athlete, Vick is a hybrid of sorts. He's part quarterback, part running back, and wide receiver if you give it a little stretch of the imagination. Perhaps this is the perfect role for him, being in Philly.

You asked what his role was, not what it should be, no? Do you think he's Philly's back-up quarterback?

If McNabb goes down or is benched in week one, is do you think Vick is his replacement?
How about in week 6?
How about in week 14?
I think anything is possible in this league, don't you?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You asked what his role was, not what it should be, no? Do you think he's Philly's back-up quarterback? Right. However, do you get a third string guard because he used to punt in high school? My point is Vick, to me, simply isn't fit for the role as you describe it and they seem to intend for him.

How about in week 6?
How about in week 14?

Let's put it this way; It's gonna get real interesting by week, oh, 4 or so, if McNabb isn't playing well and I mean pro bowl well. People are gonna start in with the "why have the guy and not use him?"

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Preseason football doesn't normally mean anything, but I sure hope Vick's season ends with a serious injury tonight. :yahoo: