Wedding Plans

FireLadie said:
Like I said, life threw some curve balls... We've been dealing with other family crisises and things for a while now... things are finally starting to calm down.
Do you have to wait for your friend's dog's skull to completely heal...:confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FireLadie said:
He's going to in the next few months...

I know you're probably thinking then what are we doing already thinking about wedding plans... All I can say, is it's just us....

:horsebeforecart:

FireLadie

kwillia said:
Do you have to wait for your friend's dog's skull to completely heal...:confused:

Ok... want the list... it's comprised of but not limited to... brain tumors, cancer, multiple deaths, me getting whooping cough... Do i really have to go on?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I feel a "my b/f and I talked about marriage and he was gonna propose but didn't then ran off with some other woman" thread/poll coming on in a couple months. :tap:

FireLadie

morganj614 said:
The concussion made the dog psychic and that is how she knows about the proposal :whistle:

no I know about the proposal because I have an honest and open relationship with my guy and we talk about everything.

FireLadie

crabcake said:
I feel a "my b/f and I talked about marriage and he was gonna propose but didn't then ran off with some other woman" thread/poll coming on in a couple months. :tap:

I'm sorry that you're past experiences have made you so cynical about what a relationship can really be like.

crabcake

FireLadie said:
Ok... want the list... it's comprised of but not limited to... brain tumors, cancer, multiple deaths, me getting whooping cough... Do i really have to go on?
All that crap sucks, really ... but it takes all of 10 seconds to say "will you marry me" and for you answer yes or no. :shrug:

With all that stuff going on, I'd think it'd be the one 'constant' bright spot in your lives to have that commitment thing going on.

FireLadie said:
no I know about the proposal because I have an honest and open relationship with my guy and we talk about everything.
An open relationship in a marriage is good... that's how I get to spend so much time with Otter...:yay:

FireLadie

so is are there are there any people in there that have some other ideas about nice places to hold wedding ceremony's since that what my post was originally about.

I've thought of Sotterly and St. Mary's City...

crabcake

FireLadie said:
I'm sorry that you're past experiences have made you so cynical about what a relationship can really be like.
I'm not cynical as a result of past relationships ... I'm cynical b/c the vast majority of people are idiots.

FireLadie

crabcake said:
All that crap sucks, really ... but it takes all of 10 seconds to say "will you marry me" and for you answer yes or no. :shrug:

With all that stuff going on, I'd think it'd be the one 'constant' bright spot in your lives to have that commitment thing going on.

Honestly, being so overwhelmed with all that was going on I'm glad he didn't then... I don't want that to be marred by bad events...

crabcake

FireLadie said:
so is are there are there any people in there that have some other ideas about nice places to hold wedding ceremony's since that what my post was originally about.

I've thought of Sotterly and St. Mary's City...
I posted one a page or two back, but since you had to be a #####, I'm gonna go delete it. :razz:

FireLadie

crabcake said:
I'm not cynical as a result of past relationships ... I'm cynical b/c the vast majority of people are idiots.

And so you assume with what little information you know about me that I'm in that group?