Wedding Plans

Perhaps you could PM Janey... she doesn't have a fiance either, but she's already making wedding plans too...:shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kwillia said:
Perhaps you could PM Janey... she doesn't have a fiance either, but she's already making wedding plans too...:shrug:
:yeahthat: ANDDDDDDDDD she's graduating, planning a party, job hunting ... all with her own boobs in a 6 month timespan! :thewave:

FireLadie

kwillia said:

*giggles* yeah, I think in some way or another we all do... by we I meant most girls. I didn't ever think about it much until now, but I know someone who has been collecting a whole file folder full of stuff since gradeschool.
:lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
FireLadie said:
Oh, my pastor will, but my church meets at the higher education center (don't want a ceremony there) and well, since I"m not catholic I can't get married in one of those, don't think I'd want to.

We've considered the base chapel but they hold muslim services there and have Islamic scripts, along with those of many other religions and I would prefer to not have that.
You go to church at SMHEC, but don't want to get married at the base chapel because they hold muslim/ Islamic services there??

Can you hide your hate, intolerance and ignorance a little better then that??

WHAT church meets at SMHEC!??

FireLadie

itsbob said:
You go to church at SMHEC, but don't want to get married at the base chapel because they hold muslim/ Islamic services there??

Can you hide your hate, intolerance and ignorance a little better then that??

WHAT church meets at SMHEC!??

You misread me.. I didn't say I didn't want the base chapel BECAUSE they hold islamic services there. We would rather not because they keep items of islamic faith up all the time.

Like I said I have friends that are muslim and honor their faith and have no problem with it. And they have no problem with me either.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
DoWhat said:
You may want to take down your website link in your profile.
There are some weird people here.
Uh oh.. works in a cave.. SO DO I!!

Computer Scientist.. SO AM I!!

OMG...

I'm FireLadie.!!!!