Welcome Back NHL

Baz

This. ------------------>
Pens got beatdown again by Philly. Then take runs at players. Nice Slashing Cindy you @itch. Malkin nice crosschecking in the head u got away with. Crosby is fair game now.

:lol: Okay. Like he wasn't since the day he came into the league. Funny how Laviolette pooped his panties over a good, clean, legal hit yet seemed to be fine with his team's late crosschecks away from the play. :rolleyes: If he was so worried that Briere might get checked,he should have kept him on the bench.

It'll be a fun series if/when they meet up in the 1st, as it always is.

Baz

Yep. 2nd time in a row they've choked on a 2 goal lead for a fall-from-ahead loss. They've been extremely undisciplined the past week or so. Need to quit trying to be so cute and get back to what they've been doing most of the season.

If they don't get it settled back down this week, it could be a short series if/when they play Philly.

Peter Forsberg

:lol: Okay. Like he wasn't since the day he came into the league. Funny how Laviolette pooped his panties over a good, clean, legal hit yet seemed to be fine with his team's late crosschecks away from the play. :rolleyes: If he was so worried that Briere might get checked,he should have kept him on the bench.

It'll be a fun series if/when they meet up in the 1st, as it always is.
You missed all the crap Cindy and Malkin got away with the entire game. You see all those whitetrash fans running there mouth when we own you in your home $hithole son. We have 7 rookies starting and we are still spanking you!

Last edited:

Baz

You missed all the crap Cindy and Malkin got away with the entire game. You see all those whitetrash fans running there mouth when we own you in your home $hithole son. We have 7 rookies starting and we are still spanking you!

:blahblah:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Not that I really want this, but I hope you Caps keep gaining points.

I don't think buffalo is playing well enough to be in the playoffs

Hank

my war
mv_princess said:
Not that I really want this, but I hope you Caps keep gaining points.

I don't think buffalo is playing well enough to be in the playoffs

Neither are the Caps....that's why they are both fighting for the 8th and last position...:buddies:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Neither are the Caps....that's why they are both fighting for the 8th and last position...:buddies:
:lol: Well since are are playing ssssoooo well, you guys can have it!!

Although the other night when the teams played each other I thought I was watching half a high school game.

Hank

my war
LordStanley said:
Buffalo plays Toronto, Philly and Boston
Washington plays Florida and NY Rangers
Florida plays Winnapeg, Washington and Carolina

Intresting to see how this plays out. :faint:

It's a shame that I have to rely on other teams to lose to get into the playoffs... What a crap season!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
At least the Craps still have a shot. My Lightning went from 2 goals shy of the finals last year to a maddening, inconsistent, injury-filled season to coming close last week, then diving out of contention.

Still, it was sweet to beat youse guys last night, and give Stammer a real shot at 60 goals.

LordStanley

I know nothing
It's a shame that I have to rely on other teams to lose to get into the playoffs... What a crap season!

Buffalo's remaining schedule is tough... Think The Flyers or The Bruins would lose on purpose so the Caps dont get in? :lol:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Buffalo's remaining schedule is tough... Think The Flyers or The Bruins would lose on purpose so the Caps dont get in? :lol:

Not sure if they'd lose on purpose but I would sit players and rest them if they need it......and if they can eliminate Caps at the same time, so be it

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
We might have a shot at Toronto, but nothing for the other two we are screwed there.

But then I really didn't think we had a chance playing the Caps,

Either team I think we be an easy first round practice play for the other team.

Hank

my war
LordStanley said:

Actually, I was going to say Philly would probably do that to us! :lmao: