Welcome Back NHL

Hank

my war
Another Dirty Penguin...

After Thursday's game, Rangers coach John Tortorella was even more scathing, calling the Penguins "one of the most arrogant organizations in the league" during a profanity-laden tirade following Pittsburgh defenseman Brooks Orpik's knee-to-knee hit on New York center Derek Stepan.

"It's a cheap, dirty hit," Tortorella said. "I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars over there. I wonder what would happen. So I'm anxious to see what happens with the league with this. Just not respect amongst players. None. It's sickening."

Orpik was given a five-minute major and a game misconduct on the play.

"They whine about this stuff all of the time, and look what happens?" Tortorella said. "It's ridiculous. But they'll whine about something else over there, won't they?"

New York Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Recap - April 05, 2012 - ESPN

LordStanley

I know nothing
Another Dirty Penguin...

After Thursday's game, Rangers coach John Tortorella was even more scathing, calling the Penguins "one of the most arrogant organizations in the league" during a profanity-laden tirade following Pittsburgh defenseman Brooks Orpik's knee-to-knee hit on New York center Derek Stepan.

"It's a cheap, dirty hit," Tortorella said. "I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars over there. I wonder what would happen. So I'm anxious to see what happens with the league with this. Just not respect amongst players. None. It's sickening."

Orpik was given a five-minute major and a game misconduct on the play.

"They whine about this stuff all of the time, and look what happens?" Tortorella said. "It's ridiculous. But they'll whine about something else over there, won't they?"

New York Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Recap - April 05, 2012 - ESPN

Torts is one to talk! :lol: But he is right... The pens are a bunch of whiny hypocrits. After the #### they just pulled against the Flyer, Saturdays game will be ugly!

OldHillcrestGuy

Your welcome Craps fans!

Thank You so Much.

Now its looks like we will have to get by the Rangers and it looks like we only have one healthy goalie. Caps better get it together or its going to be a quick exit again in the playoffs. Funny how we play them tomorrow and again next week in the playoffs. Keep fingers crossed that maybe we beat the Rangers, the Panthers lose and the Senators lose, and we then become either 3rd seed or 7th seed.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Torts is one to talk! :lol: But he is right... The pens are a bunch of whiny hypocrits. After the #### they just pulled against the Flyer, Saturdays game will be ugly!

Torturella. :rolleyes: Enough said.

"####" they just pulled against the Flyers"??? What, the Vitale hit? The perfectly legal, clean open ice hit while Briere was skating over his blue line with his head down?

I expect this kind of whney #### from teams in the Southleast, not the Atlantic. When did the Flyers and Rangers turn into such pansies?

As for Saturday, I don't think it's going to be as explosive as people think. Both teams are locked up in their seeds, and aren't looking to get anybody hurt. I'm guessing some starters will be out of the lineup, and nobody wants to risk losing someone to a suspension. Sure, there will be some of the usual Flyers/Penguins stuff going on, but no more than usual, I'd guess.

Wonder if Laviolette will be wearing his diapers. :smile:

Hank

my war
Today is going to be a great day of hockey! I love how every team (minus 2) are ending the season on the same day! #brutal

Peter Forsberg

Torturella. :rolleyes: Enough said.

"####" they just pulled against the Flyers"??? What, the Vitale hit? The perfectly legal, clean open ice hit while Briere was skating over his blue line with his head down?

I expect this kind of whney #### from teams in the Southleast, not the Atlantic. When did the Flyers and Rangers turn into such pansies?

As for Saturday, I don't think it's going to be as explosive as people think. Both teams are locked up in their seeds, and aren't looking to get anybody hurt. I'm guessing some starters will be out of the lineup, and nobody wants to risk losing someone to a suspension. Sure, there will be some of the usual Flyers/Penguins stuff going on, but no more than usual, I'd guess.

Wonder if Laviolette will be wearing his diapers. :smile:
You are a complete idiot. The NHL protects Crosby and you have the nerve to call us crybabies. The biggest effin diver in the game. Schenn barley touched him and he took a dive. The knee on knee hit againts the Rangers was dirty. Today ronaldo hit a Crybaby Pen from behind which yes should have been a 2min penalty and he get a major and thrown out of the game. Eff off Cindy. You're team crys more then anbody. Not to mention Cindy and Malkin get away with slashing and hookin all the time. Crosby play an enitre season you $ussy.