Welcome Back NHL

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't know which blew Jupiters balls more, Crosby, the pens goal tending, the teams overall douchebaggery or the refs lack of control of the game.

Hank

my war
BuddyLee said:
I don't know which blew Jupiters balls more, Crosby, the pens goal tending, the teams overall douchebaggery or the refs lack of control of the game.

You can add Malkin in there... All those points this season and he hasn't even shown up! And Adams is a puss for pulling Hartnell's pretty hair!

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Wow ~ the Pens' arrogance has finally bit them in the azz! They sure showed their true colors today. Dirty, dirty, dirty.

Baz

This. ------------------>
Well, that wascertainly one of the most horrendous weekends of Penguins "hockey" I've seen in a very long time. Disgusting play topped off with that bull#### at the end of game 3.

This team was one of the best defensive teams all season with a great goaltender, neither of which decided to show up for the playoffs. It's as if they did a complete brain dump of what they've been doing al regular season. And I understand their frustration getting embarrassed by their biggest rivals, but c'mon. I know the Flyers aren't completely innocent victims in all of that, but the Penguins totally melted down and embarrassed themselves and the entire organization.

There's no way they're coming back in this series. The Flyers have owned them all year, and the Pens have completely lost their senses in this series. If they can manage to get one good game out of this series to prevent a sweep, fine. But I honestly won't be too upset to have the Flyers finish them off in 4 to put an swift end to this playoff embarrassment.

They could probably use the extra time this summer to get some emotional therapy.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Well, that wascertainly one of the most horrendous weekends of Penguins "hockey" I've seen in a very long time. Disgusting play topped off with that bull#### at the end of game 3.

This team was one of the best defensive teams all season with a great goaltender, neither of which decided to show up for the playoffs. It's as if they did a complete brain dump of what they've been doing al regular season. And I understand their frustration getting embarrassed by their biggest rivals, but c'mon. I know the Flyers aren't completely innocent victims in all of that, but the Penguins totally melted down and embarrassed themselves and the entire organization.

There's no way they're coming back in this series. The Flyers have owned them all year, and the Pens have completely lost their senses in this series. If they can manage to get one good game out of this series to prevent a sweep, fine. But I honestly won't be too upset to have the Flyers finish them off in 4 to put an swift end to this playoff embarrassment.

They could probably use the extra time this summer to get some emotional therapy.

Now how am I supposed to #### talk after this post??? :lol:

Sweet 16

^^8^^

Yeah, especially since their captain seems to be in a deep state of denial.

Crosby remains defiant after Game 3 - Penguins vs Flyers - 2012 Stanley Cup Conference Quarterfinals

Baz

This. ------------------>
Yeah, especially since their captain seems to be in a deep state of denial.

Crosby remains defiant after Game 3 - Penguins vs Flyers - 2012 Stanley Cup Conference Quarterfinals

:shrug:

Not sure what else you'd expect. Even though those of us watching can't see any way the Penguins could turn this around and win 4 in a row, I'd be disappointed if their captain is echoing those expectations to the media. As he said, you have to win one. If you can, you're on to the next one.

But I'd be surprised if they win game 4. They're too far off their game. All credit to the Flyers for that.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Interesting turn of events...

Craig Adams has been suspended for one game and Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma has been fined $10,000 for Craigs instigator penalty at the end of the game.

Considering Crosby Started that fight and Adams jumped in, why wouldnt Crosby be fined as well?

Last edited:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Interesting turn of events...

Craig Adams has been suspended for one game and Penguins head coach Dan Bylsma has been fined $10,000 for Craigs instigator penalty at the end of the game.

Considering Crosby Started that fight and Adams jumped, why wouldnt Crosby be fined as well?

You have to ask??

Third man in rule. Besides, to the NHL, Cindy = :angel:

Last edited: