my war
:cartwheel

Attachments

• cow.jpg
    cow.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 60

Baz

This. ------------------>

:lol: That's creative! If they were going for accuracy though, they should've put Giroux or Timmonen in the Lion outfit instead.

(Plus, they may want to fire the guy who picked that outdated logo for their fantasy. :smile:)

Hank

my war
:lol: That's creative! If they were going for accuracy though, they should've put Giroux or Timmonen in the Lion outfit instead.

(Plus, they may want to fire the guy who picked that outdated logo for their fantasy. :smile:)

Will you be watching the game with a broom tonight? :lmao:

Baz

:cheers:

This will be me...

Flyers sweep :faint:
Flyers lose :otter:

Honestly, if the Flyers close it out tonight I don't think I'll be as upset as I was after Sunday's fiasco. I pretty much felt it was over then. That said, I will be extremely disappointed if the Pens don't make a competitive game of it. It'll be even harder to win with Neal out, but there's plenty of guys playing who have put pucks in the net this year, so that's no excuse.

It's been the D and the goaltending that's been the big disappointment. That, and the complete lack of discipline.

Either way, I hope it's a good game. :buddies:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Honestly, if the Flyers close it out tonight I don't think I'll be as upset as I was after Sunday's fiasco. I pretty much felt it was over then. That said, I will be extremely disappointed if the Pens don't make a competitive game of it. It'll be even harder to win with Neal out, but there's plenty of guys playing who have put pucks in the net this year, so that's no excuse.

It's been the D and the goaltending that's been the big disappointment. That, and the complete lack of discipline.

Either way, I hope it's a good game. :buddies:

Goal tending and D have been lackluster on both sides.

Even though the flyers are up 3-0, I still feel this series could go to 7...

The Pens will get control of their discipline and the goalies will settle in. This should be a low scoring game, probably going in to overtime.

Baz

uhhhh, dude... What about your 50 goal scorer w/ the big goose egg?

Sometimes you have to credit the other team for being good. The Flyers have done a great job keeping him under wraps.

My point was that scoring goals (or lack thereof) hasn't been what's been killing the Pens. They've scored 9 goals in the last 2 games, which normally would be enough given the defensive style and goaltending the Penguins have been accustomed. What IS killing them is that in those same 2 games Philly has scored 16 goals. Many of those were shorthanded, due to the Penguins newfound addiction to being shorthanded.

As ugly as Game 3 was, they were twice within 1 point in the 2nd period. Everytime they'd get close, they'd take some stupid penalty, which would turn into a Flyers goal on the ensuing powerplay. Or turn the puck over at the Philly blueline attempting some idiotic pass, which Philly would grab up and complete a long stretch pass to a wide open guy behind the defense. Then they get frustrated and concern themselves more with bashing Flyers rather than focussing on playing their game.

That said, Geno is due to explode offensively. :smile:

Hank

my war
That said, Geno is due to explode offensively. :smile:

Ha! Mongo is a pitiful -4 for the playoffs and it's a little too late to "explode" barring a miracle comeback... I know he logs a lot of ice time, but he has the worst +/- on the team.

Baz

Ha! Mongo is a pitiful -4 for the playoffs and it's a little too late to "explode" barring a miracle comeback... I know he logs a lot of ice time, but he has the worst +/- on the team.

I don't care if Geno scores 3 goals or if Matt Cooke gets 3. You seem to be missing the point.

W

White Buddah

In my opinion all the refs need a talkin' to..... I can't believe Torres of The Coyotes was not even penalized for leaving his feet plus a head shot! Ridiculous!
Torres suspended indefinitely! Also an in person questioning with the league Friday.

LordStanley

I know nothing

The Pens will get control of their discipline and the goalies will settle in. This should be a low scoring game, probably going in to overtime.

So much for the goalies settling in :lol:

10-10 overtime?

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!

So what is your definition of a low scoring game?