Welcome Back NHL

OldHillcrestGuy

Kinda hope Pitt wins tonight... I don't want Philly well rested while we are in a dogfight every night!

If the Caps continue on, wouldnt we be playing the winner of the Rangers/Senators? (1 seed playing 8th seed) Caps and Bruins series was 2 seed playing 7th seed.:shrug:

Hank

my war
OldHillcrestGuy said:
If the Caps continue on, wouldnt we be playing the winner of the Rangers/Senators? (1 seed playing 8th seed) Caps and Bruins series was 2 seed playing 7th seed.:shrug:

I don't want any well rested teams in the east.....

Last edited:

JoeR

This is why I have a #29 jersey.... :yahoo:

:bann: :bann: :bann:

One game at a time...

You said it twinoaks. One at a time. I haven't got in on this discussion on the Pens/Philly series, because I can't stand those who resort to childish name calling (ie: Cindy). But it sure has been quiet here since the end of last nights game. :whistle:

Peter Forsberg

You said it twinoaks. One at a time. I haven't got in on this discussion on the Pens/Philly series, because I can't stand those who resort to childish name calling (ie: Cindy). But it sure has been quiet here since the end of last nights game. :whistle:
Still here win or lose unlike most wagon riding fans.

JoeR

Caps Baby!!!! Got the defending Stanley Cup Champs on the ####ing ropes!!! :yahoo:

That you do. As much as I'm not a Caps fan and really hope you lose the series (nothing personal), I'm happy for my son in law who's a life long Caps fan.

Hank

my war
:dye:

Attachments

• tin.jpg
    tin.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 56