Welcome Back NHL

LordStanley

I know nothing
They do. I wasn't necessarily commenting on the quality of the teams as much as the "glitz factor". Of those, I think L.A. has the most, and I doubt they're going to make it to the Finals.

Strictly hypothetical...

Flyers Vs Kings (as in Carter and Richards) :faint:

That would be another one for the story books.

Last edited:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Wow, not a single Game 7 in the West. Why must the East always keep us in suspense? Mind you, I would rather be watching hockey than sitting around waiting for Round 2, I just wish my team was getting some rest and allowing my blood pressure to return to normal before the next round!

Peter Forsberg

Watching the Panthers vs Devils game what a sloppy hockey game. How did the Panthers even beat the devils 3 times in this series? Panthers only have 11 shots threw 2.5 periods.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
uhhhh.... where are you now, missy? They can't even be third in line to root for? :lmao:
:lol: I supposed they could be. I haven't been watching any teams close enough to tell who really has a great shot. And to be honest I never thought all the "big" teams would be out in the first round (pending a win for the Caps tonight)

LordStanley

I know nothing
Yeah, that's the sad part... Lundqvist is the one that will be fined... They should start fining the refs...

While the refs were dumb to call that a goal, the review went to toronto... The dumbasses in toronto made the call. Fine them too!