:yahoo:

Attachments

• malk.jpg
    malk.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 74

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
There's always next year...

Now I guess I should root for the Caps for my daughter...

(on a side note -- heard this morning that Ovechkin was benched for game 4 -- why? I don't follow the Caps that closely.)

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
There's always next year...

Now I guess I should root for the Caps for my daughter...

(on a side note -- heard this morning that Ovechkin was benched for game 4 -- why? I don't follow the Caps that closely.)

He wasn't benched the whole game, only the majority of the third period. It was done more in favor of a better defense.

Baz

This. ------------------>
The pens looked like they had no life left in them... strange series, glad it over! Nice win boys!

Congrats to the Flyers and their fans. They earned every win they got with great coaching and excellent team play. The Penguins took too long getting back to themselves and by the time they did it was too late.

This felt like an Eastern Conference Finals, let's hope the actual one is as entertaining as this was.

Congrats. :cheers:

JoeR

Congrats to the Flyers and their fans. They earned every win they got with great coaching and excellent team play. The Penguins took too long getting back to themselves and by the time they did it was too late.

This felt like an Eastern Conference Finals, let's hope the actual one is as entertaining as this was.

I'm glad they didn't just roll over and give up after that embarraessment last sunday. Pens made a series of it. I'll add my congratulations to Peter and Lord Stanley. Enjoy your next round and see you in October.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

:yeahthat:

I'm glad they didn't just roll over and give up after that embarraessment last sunday. Pens made a series of it. I'll add my congratulations to Peter and Lord Stanley. Enjoy your next round and see you in October.

:yeahthat:

It was a good run and now it's over. It'll be interesting to see who finally walks away with it this year.

Pens will be back next year and we'll start this fun all over again! :buddies:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
So since poor Buffalo never made it, and those damn Wings flopped.

Who is left that I really want to root for??! ( I will admit with full pleasure that I rooted for the Flyers during that round)

Baz

This. ------------------>
The Blues look Dangerous...

They do. I wasn't necessarily commenting on the quality of the teams as much as the "glitz factor". Of those, I think L.A. has the most, and I doubt they're going to make it to the Finals.