Welcome Back NHL

BuddyLee

Football addict
Had to work but I was listening up until overtime. Got to catch OT at my brothers house and woke up his lil' babies when Knuble drove to the net allowing the only black man on ice to get the back hand.

Awesomesauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Peter Forsberg

I don't think Holtby is getting enough credit here. He just beat the defending stanley cup champions not to mention beat one of the top 3 goalies in the league. Not bad kid keep it up. Flyers fan given credit where credit is due but then again I know nothing about hockey.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I don't think Holtby is getting enough credit here. He just beat the defending stanley cup champions not to mention beat one of the top 3 goalies in the league. Not bad kid keep it up. Flyers fan given credit where credit is due but then again I know nothing about hockey.

His stats going into last nights game were better than Timmy's and they just got even better! And he didn't even flinch at the fake slash.

:icecold:

LET'S GO CAPS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chris0nllyn

Agreed. For being basically dropped into the playoffs, he's kept his composure, and it's been working out.

I think he had a .969 save percentage last night.

Such a great series! :yahoo:

Every game in the series came down to a 1 goal victory. Each game was a nail biter.

Caps defense is no joke!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Agreed. For being basically dropped into the playoffs, he's kept his composure, and it's been working out.

I think he had a .969 save percentage last night.

Every game in the series came down to a 1 goal victory. Each game was a nail biter.

Caps defense is no joke!

The Caps defense is A joke... The Caps were out shot 248-207...

Each game Holtby had to make 30+ saves. That to me says the defense is lacking

Hank

my war
Plus, the Bruins offense is no joke... During the regular season that had a scorer on every line.

Baz

This. ------------------>
It seems that every year there's that one "hot" goalie that takes a team that wasn't expected to do much and almost single handedly carries them deep into the playoffs.

Is Holtby that goalie this year? He better be with those shot totals. He's certainly off to a good start.

Chris0nllyn

The Caps defense is A joke... The Caps were out shot 248-207...

Each game Holtby had to make 30+ saves. That to me says the defense is lacking

They kept the defending Stanley Cup champs, and one of the highest scoring teams in the league to a constant one-goal game throughout the series. (1st in Stanley Cup playoff history) Not to mention the power play kills by the caps.