Welcome Back NHL

BuddyLee

Football addict
Damn, I can't believe you guys are still arguing over a meaningless fight.

One team won and the other didn't. The fight did little to spark either team, really.

Hank

my war
Damn!!!! My boys are on fire! Whipped the Flyers ass and Ovie w/ the hat trick!! Isn't Foreskin a Flyers fan??

Peter Forsberg

Damn!!!! My boys are on fire! Whipped the Flyers ass and Ovie w/ the hat trick!! Isn't Foreskin a Flyers fan??
You know you are a bandwagon fan when you give Ovenchicken a hat trick and he only had 2. I am going to give my best Washigton area fan impression. How many Cups do you have? :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
You know you are a bandwagon fan when you give Ovenchicken a hat trick and he only had 2. I am going to give my best Washigton area fan impression. How many Cups do you have? :killingme
I was wondering where all that Philly passion was tonight. Half the stadium was empty in the third.

Washington continues to dominate Philly.:coffee:

Hank

my war

Give me a break holmes, I am on vacay in Florida trying to follow the game. I thought I saw 3 in the stats. How is Jagr working out for ya?

Hank

my war

And I am hardly a bandwagon fan. I have been sitting in the stands since you were a glimmer of hope in ur daddy's pants!

Hank

my war
Was there a goal taken away? I could have sworn the score went up one and when I refreshed gamecast it was gone.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Was there a goal taken away? I could have sworn the score went up one and when I refreshed gamecast it was gone.
There was a goal taken away from Backie. BS contact on the goalie if I heard right on the radio.

Baz

This. ------------------>
A very impressive start by the Caps. They've got a great shot of becoming October Champs.