Welcome Back NHL

Hank

my war
Wow! Caps bench is deep and T-Vo is solid between the pipes!! :yahoo:

Detroit had only given up 7 goals this season and we matched it in one night!

OldHillcrestGuy

Wow! Caps bench is deep and T-Vo is solid between the pipes!! :yahoo:

Detroit had only given up 7 goals this season and we matched it in one night!

Points from 14 different players. Maybe finally Caps have found their goalie to lead them to the promise land. He signed with the Caps cause he wanted a chance to maybe finally win a Stanley Cup, Caps got him for a bargain. Maybe finally with a good team his dream may come true.

Hank

my war
The NHL's three stars of the week: Kings goaltender Jonathan Quick, Senators center Jason Spezza and Capitals goaltender Tomas Vokoun.

SoMdDude

Have not been able to catch a whole game yet this season for numerous reasons, and its killing me...but since the Caps are doing so well...maybe I should keep it that way until they loose? LOL

kk2187

Have not been able to catch a whole game yet this season for numerous reasons, and its killing me...but since the Caps are doing so well...maybe I should keep it that way until they loose? LOL

You watched the game last night, didn't you? :buttkick:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I usually don't biatch about officiating, but there were some BS calls in last nights Caps game!

So About Those Penalties…

Ya think? I was so teed-off I changed the channel for a while and when I came back guess what? Yep, we were shorthanded (5 on 3) again! We certainly didn't lose due to a lack of effort. We outshot them almost 2 to 1 and both TVo and Khabi were stellar. No, I'd say the penalties played a bigger part than people are willing to admit. Despite our performance, it's hard to get ahead when you're shorthanded most of the game and it's kind of hard to defend your net when your opponents are sitting on you!

SoMdDude

You know you are a bandwagon fan when you give Ovenchicken a hat trick and he only had 2. I am going to give my best Washigton area fan impression. How many Cups do you have? :killingme

Same number of cups as Philly has Super Bowl trophies :drummer: LOL

You watched the game last night, didn't you? :buttkick:

Funny story about that..was over in VA at a friends house, and we put the game on..then pow! We lost the feed, she has cox cable..it would come back then go back out..we gave up after about 15 minutes..so NO I did not watch the game lastnight LOL