Welcome Back NHL

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Didn't the Jets score 9 and beat the Flyers a couple of weeks ago? :confused:

Sorry, but the Jets are a .500 team and had 80 points last season, it's not like they are such a terrible team. But, yeah Caps definitely have defensive issues... That dude schooled Hamrlik... Need Green back!

Definitely need Greenie back but he can't skate an entire game without getting hurt. What do we do in the meantime, besides suck?

I cannot believe I even said that. :frown:

Hank

my war
Definitely need Greenie back but he can't skate an entire game without getting hurt. What do we do in the meantime, besides suck?

I cannot believe I even said that. :frown:

So much talent...It's a shame. Sorry, but I have to point a finger at Bruce.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Jets??? Caps are a terrible defensive team... Dumb turnovers, Dumb Penalties.... Hey Brooks good job celebrating but you missed the open net and the Jets went the other way for a score.
Apparently we shouldn't be teasing each other about the Jets. Each time we do our teams lose to them.:lol:

Take Philly yesterday losing 6-4. I'm not gonna do it! We play them in a few days.

The Jets are a great team and will win the Stanley Cup. :karma:

Hank

my war
Apparently we shouldn't be teasing each other about the Jets. Each time we do our teams lose to them.:lol:

Take Philly yesterday losing 6-4. I'm not gonna do it! We play them in a few days.

:lmao:

Peter Forsberg

Toronto? :killingme

Hank

my war
I have to admit I am trying to remain optimistic about this upcoming season... Part of me wanted to see Bruce go and I am quite surprised they kept him. We still have no proven solid goaltending. Volkoun is just another Theodore, but may shine now that he has better players in front of him. Why they keep signing Sasha for 1 year contracts is beyond me, just let him go... Perreault should have been on the roster all year last year, so good to see him make it. Joel Ward was a good pickup. Poti is already hurt and probably will be missing for a good chunk of the season....Bruce needs to let Ovi be Ovi... Too much time lat year spreading the puck around, he needs to shoot that rocket at will! So, yeah. Bring the season on!! :buddies:

Almost a quarter of the way through the season and I am not so far off from my synopsis before the season....:coffee:

Sidenote: If Crosby comes back tonight, my prediction is he doesn't last 15 games before he is out again....:buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>
:biggrin:

Attachments

• Sid return.jpg
    Sid return.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 55