Welcome Back NHL

OldHillcrestGuy

I just hope Backstrom wont be out too long. That elbow to the head my have caused a concussion, paper said they will know more today.

Bourque is going to get another hearing because of the elbowing.

Lets see how Caps do out west against the Sharks and Kings, they never play good out west.

Update: Ray Bourque suspended for 5 games, thats his second suspension this year.

Last edited:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I just hope Backstrom wont be out too long. That elbow to the head my have caused a concussion, paper said they will know more today.

Bourque is going to get another hearing because of the elbowing.

Lets see how Caps do out west against the Sharks and Kings, they never play good out west.

You don't say? :ohwell:

OldHillcrestGuy

Nah... They need to swap Nashville with Winnipeg...

Exactly.

Too bad Caps cant play all their games at home. lol I was on the edge of my chair the whole 3rd period, just hoping they wouldnt choke, also near the end of each period, cause it seems they have given up alot of goals as the time goes down under a minute.

Last edited:

Baz

This. ------------------>
Another good, hard fought, 1-goal game between these two. Pens are in a serious scoring funk right now that they'll have to bust out of somehow. 6 goals in 6 games leaves no margin for any error, such as Geno's turnnover that led to the Caps goal.

Hank

my war
Another good, hard fought, 1-goal game between these two. Pens are in a serious scoring funk right now that they'll have to bust out of somehow. 6 goals in 6 games leaves no margin for any error, such as Geno's turnnover that led to the Caps goal.

6 goals and don't forget 6 losses is a row :dye:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:yahoo:Malkin's on a roll!! Neal is awesome this year!

It was a great game. I can't complain about Laich's goal -- I like him! :lol: