Welcome Back NHL

Baz

This. ------------------>
So, what do you guys make of this sudden realignment?

Some things I like, some I don't. Overall I'm good with it though.

Really happy the Pens are staying in the same "division" with the Flyers, Rangers, etc. Not liking that there are 4 "conferences" and no divisions. No more Eastern (Wales) or Western (Campbell) Conference Champions anymore?

Yeah, the "Atlantic conference" is brutal.

Hank

my war
Some things I like, some I don't. Overall I'm good with it though.

Really happy the Pens are staying in the same "division" with the Flyers, Rangers, etc. Not liking that there are 4 "conferences" and no divisions. No more Eastern (Wales) or Western (Cambell) Conference Champions anymore?

Yeah, the "Atlantic conference" is brutal.

No doubt you don't like it... Caps own the Penguins!

OldHillcrestGuy

Caps have to be the biggest disappointment in the NHL this year, keep playing the way they are and there will be no playoffs in their future.

Next years new divisions will be brutal on the Caps.

Hank

my war
:killingme Crosby is already out...puss!!

I said he wouldn't even reach 20 games before he was out again!

Baz

This. ------------------>
Jagr vs. the Pens....... still wierd to say that

I'm kind of used to hearing "Jagr vs. Penguins" after his time in Washington and New York, but seeing him in orange is odd. Not as odd as seeing talbot in a Flyers jersey though.

Round 1 to the Flyers. Penguins were lucky to have had a chance to tie it up late. They looked like crap for the first 2 periods. Could have easily lost 6-2.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
You guys are reaching. Its just a precautionary measure by the team. He'll be back.

Anyone else see a pattern here? Bylsma's players keep getting put back into the game when maybe they shouldn't be. Is it his ego or is it someone else's decision that is putting his players in jeopardy? Enlighten me.

Hank

my war
Caps are looking good... This was about the time last year they started getting hot. I like that Hunter sticks with a hot goaltender instead of volleying between the two... On the Crosby front....Still a puss!!!