Westboro Baptist in our neck of the woods

A

amotley

who all is going im not sure where this is but we should go and stand up to protect the family

OldHillcrestGuy

Anyone know why she's being buried all the way up in Baltimore County? The Police medic is also being buried in the same cemetery.

That particular cemetary, I don't know all the exact specfic's, but they have at their own expense, will donate a cemetary plot, free to the family of any Police Officer, Firefighter or Emergency Medical Worker killed in the line of duty. Im not sure if they have one particular area of the cemetary put aside for this or not, I believe they do.

Miker/t

Its ironic that when some of these idiots get there heads busted over at
North Point, it will be EMT's from Waldorf taking care of them and most likely
a Trooper or Eagle flying them out. (hope they don't forget to latch the door!)

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I disagree with ignoring them.

The Patriot Guard is a great idea but it garners it's own media attention and causes people to focus on the protesters even more than they already do.

I think the best route would be to ACTUALLY plan a counter to the WBC ass holes.

Dress for a funeral. Don't wear any insignia/badges showing affiliation with any group whatsoever. Just blend with the funeral goers.

Quietly and calmly block them from the family as best you can.

Physically crowd them away. But do it PASSIVELY... Consult with law enforcement officers on the best methods to do this LEGALLY, and what recourse is appropriate in the event of a physical confrontation.

Above all, don't go with a chip on your shoulder looking for a confrontation. The one thought first and foremost in your mind ought to be that THIS IS A FUNERAL!

Now, once the funeral is OVER and the family has DEPARTED... Do what ever you feel is best to discourage those ####heads.

in the past I have heard stories from Soldier funerals up here where the PGR out numbered the WBC. The WBC only stayed for 15 minutes before disbursing.

bcp

In My Opinion
Its ironic that when some of these idiots get there heads busted over at
North Point, it will be EMT's from Waldorf taking care of them and most likely
a Trooper or Eagle flying them out. (hope they don't forget to latch the door!)
They wont. The're professionals and will treat the a-holes with the same respect and care as they would any other person in need.

lisa8439

Looks like they are planning on being at a second funeral as well:

10/04/200810:15 AM - 11:00 AMWhite Plains, MDSouth Patomac Church - Chopper Down, Dead MD Cop 4915 Crain Hwy What's better than one dead MD chopper copper? THREE! Yea baby. We will certainly take advantage of our trip to MD this weekend to remind you each one that GOD HATES YOU!...

That is just beyond disgusting..... how do these people live with theirselves?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
from a PGR forum

We are a go for EMT Tanya Mallard's funeral. We have received the invitation and mission planning is under way.

Please release your anger and outrage. Remember we are here to honor this Fallen First Responder's service to us and her sacrifice. We are here to show our respect for her and her family.

Mission details will be updated on the Mission Thread

Please Post your condolences there.

Thanks,

Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Parnes
State Captain
Maryland & D.C.
(Asmodeus@patriotguard.org)

B

Blueyedmdgrl

from a PGR forum

We are a go for EMT Tanya Mallard's funeral. We have received the invitation and mission planning is under way.

Please release your anger and outrage. Remember we are here to honor this Fallen First Responder's service to us and her sacrifice. We are here to show our respect for her and her family.

Mission details will be updated on the Mission Thread

Please Post your condolences there.

Thanks,

Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Parnes
State Captain
Maryland & D.C.
(Asmodeus@patriotguard.org)

Has PG been invited to Trooper Bunkers as well? I know CCSO are trying/going to attend both, but it would be awesome to have them at the church for him as well.

Danzig

I have a few thoughts on this

Spoke to a Fire/Rescue guy tonight, one idea is to put diesel fire trucks in front of the protesters and leave them running. He said a few departments have some older ones that when you rev them up they can dump smoke like a factory chimney.

I suggest SOMEONE not touch them at the protest, but follow them afterward to lunch and kick there azzes there over bumping into them. That way it’s just a fight and the cops have no reason to protect their rights. Just beat their asses and leave, a few “witnesses” can stay back and tell the cops and EMS who the victims really are. The other bad thing is, these nut jobs bring out kids to hold signs and help protest.

sockgirl77

Damn. I have an appointment at JHU. I hope this jackasses are not on Pratt Street on my way to and from. Ugh.

B

Blueyedmdgrl

Spoke to a Fire/Rescue guy tonight, one idea is to put diesel fire trucks in front of the protesters and leave them running. He said a few departments have some older ones that when you rev them up they can dump smoke like a factory chimney.

I suggest SOMEONE not touch them at the protest, but follow them afterward to lunch and kick there azzes there over bumping into them. That way it’s just a fight and the cops have no reason to protect their rights. Just beat their asses and leave, a few “witnesses” can stay back and tell the cops and EMS who the victims really are. The other bad thing is, these nut jobs bring out kids to hold signs and help protest.

OH MAN..Whoever had that idea of the diesel trucks...that's an awesome idea..the engines would block out any sound and they would block off any sight of the protesters from the family! That would be awesome if that could happen...

I'm going to get there a bit early, I live about 20 minutes away from North Point... I hope anyone who can come and support the Mallard family will come on Saturday Morning.

Gwydion

I almost don't want to reply, as I feel -any- form of media coverage, irregardless of tv, newspapers, or even online forums is only empowering them....

All I can say is I am thoroughly glad they weren't at my grandfather's funeral. WW2 vet buried in a naval veteran's graveyard. I wouldn't have stood for it. Neither would my grandfather. I'd be leaving there in the back of a cop car.