What am I missing about this???

littlelady

God bless the USA

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Now this makes me think the CV is a manufactured crisis by the left to take down Trump.
The left, who couldn’t win Pennsylvania, created a world wide pandemic, to take down Trump in the LAST year of his presidency.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The left, who couldn’t win Pennsylvania, created a world wide pandemic, to take down Trump in the LAST year of his presidency.

Typical uneducated prog. Trump has 4 more years to go.

Also - look around you. Or maybe not you, but look around outside your hivemind. People in general aren't freaking out. Your masters are trying to freak people out, assisted by various leftwing organizations (MD Dept of Education, for example, and ESPN), but for the sane life is going on just fine.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Also - look around you. Or maybe not you, but look around outside your hivemind. People in general aren't freaking out. Your masters are trying to freak people out, assisted by various leftwing organizations (MD Dept of Education, for example, and ESPN), but for the sane life is going on just fine.
Everyone I work with are joking about the hysteria, not succumbing to it. :lmao:

truby20

Fighting like a girl

Yes, our left wing president is about to declare a national emergency at 3pm today.

all orchestrated by the left wing MD Dept of Education....

I always wondered what it would be like when the house of cards built by the deplorables collapsed, I really didn’t think it would include blaming the left wing MD dept of Education 😂